♡01♡

Hey.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/n, i have to cancel our thing tonight i have basketball practice" I look up to see Mike, a childhood friend of mine.

"Its coo" i told the white haired male. He turned around to jog away before turing around again "That angry nigga said text him back" he teased you and winked.

'Yea yea' you mumble pulling out your phone which was on dnd to see bakugo had texted you

#1🏀🤍

I won your number the least you could do is text me.

You read the text remembering how many times he bet you in a shooting competition for your number. Since shooting was really what you were best at, you won. And he lost. Repeatedly. He finally won last week and you respectfully gave him your number.

Although you heard rumors about him cheating on his ex with multiple girls. You wanted to give him a chance since he 'chased' after you a whole month. I mean he wouldn't wait that long just to play me, right? I thought to myself.

Instead of texting back you looked at the time. 'Practice should be ending about now you thought as you pressed the call button.

He answered before the phone rang twice.

"Hey b-"

"Come to my dorm after you shower, bring a pair of night clothes"

"Dammann. You tryna fuck me already, I was gonna take you on a couple of dates first but ight"

"Tch. Mike and his boyfriend are coming too, I didn't wanna third wheel" you explained yourself not wanting him to get any ideas.

"Whatever. I'll come, see you later"

You hung up the phone faster than he answered it. And started walking to your dorm getting ready for your guest.

"Hey beautiful"

Your head turned to the direction of the voice to see no other than Chad.

"No" was all you said before walking away

"I'll get a piece of that fine chocolate one day baby" he called out to you.

I fucking hate when men make black women a fetish.It's fucking creepy and weird. Plus he gives Bill vibes.

You shook away the negative thoughts and unlocked your door.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Katsuki's POV

"FUCKING FINALLY". I celebrated once I was alone.

I've had a thing for y/n since I saw her with Mike. I asked him Hella questions about her, I wanted to get closer to her. I liked the way she would give attitude to anybody around her. She carried herself as if she didn't care what others thought of her. As if she knows how fine she is" aka she's a little me.

Back to you

I hopped out of the shower and slipped on my pjs applying lotion to my body.

I went into my room to look for my black bonnet since it matched the most. "Found it" I announced to myself, slipping the bonnet on after the scarf.

Knock knock

"Open up, your life just got better" you heard mikes voice boom through your apartment.

You made your way to the door, opening it to see Mike with the unknown boyfriend and Katsuki. The boyfriend was holding onto Mike's shirt as if he was nervous. Cute.

But Katsuki had the biggest smirk you've ever seen, shamelessly staring at your thighs.

"Eyes up here bub, and come in its cold" you said pointing to the blonde before moving to the side. Mike and his boyfriend who he introduced as ' Amajiki' but I could call him 'jiki' for short, made their way to n the sofa. The smug face athlete basically begged to help with the food.

"Follow me" you sighed, leading him to the kitchen.

I started off telling him the instructions of making brownies.

"I know how to make edibles and I'm not a child" he responded to your lecture while tying the apron around him.

"Well let's get started" you did the same.

A burnt batch of brownies and 2 mini flour fights later you guys finished.

"There donee~" you sung off key. Walking into the living area to see the couple sleep taking up the whole couch. They looked so cute you had to take a picture. The position they were in was as if Mike was protecting amajiki.

"Guess I gotta sleep with you,huh" Katsuki smirked as he picked up a brownie, burning himself.

"That's what you get and I guess you do"you smirked back at him.

After eating the brownies, saving some for the couple, you and Katsuki made your way to your room.

"Damnnn. You got a nice ass room...is that *gasp*" he fangled over your manga and collection of basketballs, some custom with cool designs, some signed by NBA players.

His aura darkened and a mischievous grin snuck up in his face. As his eyes landed on the mini basketball hoop hanging on your closet door"

"Run a 1v1?" He asked, more like demanded.

"I'd whoop yo ass" you said your back facing him as you looked for your slippers.

"You gotta strip every point I make tho" you now turned to see the mischievous smile on his face. Still feeling confident you responded.

"Vice versa?" He nodded his head in reply.

"Check up"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Art cred:

Vote pls.

My dumbass forgot to mention that their attending a college in sc.

Check out my todoroki book.