♡04♡

Sorry Idk the artist my friend sent me it

After what felt like days, class finally ended. You rushed to the other side of campus to meet with your best friend, Risma. You finally got to her class to see her staring out at something with a little drool on the side of her mouth. Your eyes followed her gaze seeing katsuki.hEaRt bRoKen. You told her how you felt about him and a picture so there's no way this could be a misunderstanding.

"Risma please prove my thoughts wrong" you said out loud,you were now standing right next to her. She turns her head at your voice. "Oh yea.....you know I love a mystery" Your face scrunches up in confusion at her words. Until you realized she was staring at the mascot. She was simping in a bird's head. Not Katsuki. "So you're not looking at katsuki?" It was now her turn to be confused.

"I don't know who that is.....But look at bird brain's arms" I wanted to slap myself for assuming she would do such a thing. I shook my head to get rid of such thoughts. "Well lucky for you we are going to their practice game" Risma's eyes widened as she thought of being able to flirt with the mascot" LETS GO" she grabbed my wrist following the team running towards the gym.

Once we were in the gym, which was extremely cold. Both of our eyes landed on the bleachers, for a practice game there sure was a bunch of people.Risma rushed to sit next to the mascot leaving me alone. "Y/NNNN" I hear a voice sing my name. I turn my head to see the one and only Mike. I noticed his hair was now braided. " Since you have no friends i found some people for you to meet" i scoffed at his ignorance. I do have friends. Risma is my friend.

He grabbed your shoulders and guided you to sit on the bleachers. "This is y/n, aka the baddest bitch here." and with that he left you with the 3 girls. One with curly pink hair, another with blue/purplish hair........and the girl from the restaurant. The girl from the restaurant whispered to the others before you could talk. They all looked at you, aka judging you." Im Saiko,"the blue haired one said. "Mina" the pink one introduced herself. You shook their hands and looked at the blonde for her to introduce herself but she didn't. You decided to leave it alone and pay attention to the game.

Several winks and middle fingers from Katsuki later. Risma came back to be with her head hung."He gay" I couldnt help but laugh. Every guy she tried to go after turned out gay or taken."But thats okay i already got my eyes on another guy.....you see the red head...number 8" she points her finger towards the male she was speaking about."Toooo bad i want him too" a voice peaked behind us.

We both turned our heads To see the pink girl, Mina glaring at risma. "I'm down for a competition" Risma extends her hand out to the mina girl. Her eyes widened at risma's boldness. "Ok" was all she said before walking away the others following.
"Regina who"

Time skip

"You did alright, I can still guard you" You teased Katsuki. "AYE CAT-NIGGA" we both turn our heads with confusion written all over our face. Risma ran over to you almost tripping on her own legs. "WHAT THE HELL YOU CALL ME" Katsuki yelled at her for his nickname.

"Who.....Who...is...the...red...head?" Risma said, trying to catch her breath."Shitty-hair? His name is Eijiro." Katsuki now calmed down and answered her question" And its Katsuki" he rolled his eyes and put his arm around me. "First of all if i say Cat-nigga its catnigga, second where is he?" she tried peaking past the door. "Party" I answered her question. Katsuki previously told me about the party but both of us decided not to go.

"WHATTTT, i gotta go bye sexc bye cat-nigga" She ran off the the dorms.

Another timeskip

"I'm so tired," Katsuki whined as he plopped on your bed. You were deep in thought about how quickly you fell for him and the jealousy you felt. Maybe it's because you haven't got laid in a while. Yeah that's it you just need some dick.

"Katsuki" you said his name in a seductive tone. You climbed on top of him sitting directly on his crotch. He grunted in response as his hands traveled to your hips slowly massaging them. "Get in the shower with me" you continued the seductive act. Katsuki knew you showered between your 3rd and 4th period and he took one right after the game.He knew what you wanted.If you really wanted it. He was gonna give it to you. He flipped you over, hovering over you.

"Just be real and tell me how bad you want this dick"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

I hope yall $exy mfer$ doing good

Smut next chapter.