♡05♡

-sᴍᴜᴛ

"Just be real and tell me how much you want this dick"

Katsuki had flipped you guys over and was slowly grinding his now hardened dick against you.

"I-" "You shut up and be a good little slut and listen to daddy,yeah?" His hands grabbed onto your waistband literally ripping your pants off.

Butterflies erupted in your stomach.You never thought you could get turned on by being degraded."Can I?" His hands rubbed against your thighs. You nodded your head. "Use your words you fucking slut" his tone was way more aggressive,hoe he was in games. "Yes,please Katsuki"

I know I didn't just beg for some action.🤦🏾‍♀️

"Welp I didn't bring a condom....so guess you'll have to settle for this" He layer onto his back,grabbing onto your ankle yanking you onto of him. "69? Katsuki I never did this"

"Good,I'll be this first and last" You arched your back a little while undoing his sweatpants. Katsuki's fingers pulled your panties to the side. You mentally face-palmed yourself for no wearing those cute ones. His long and thick fingers worked in a circular motion on your lips and clit.

While you collected spit inside your mouth,spitting onto his big dick. Using the spit as lube you rubbed him a little before putting it in your mouth. Katsuki didn't hold back with his groans and growls, he was louder than you. He didn't like that.

Katsuki wanted you to scream so much you wouldn't be able to talk. He started using his other hand,he slid one finger into you, smirking at the reaction he got. Once he played around for a little he slid in another. He started going at a rough and fast pace,his other hand still working your clit.

"If you can't handle this....I dont think you can take me baby" he laughed out. You were no longer paying attention to hid dick but he didn't mind. Especially if that meant he got to hear and see this. Your ass up in the air while you constantly twitched and begged for him to slow down. "K-kats...d-daddy slow down"

"Yes ma'am" his fingers slowed down but the kept the roughness going. "See baby I was a good boy,and listened right?" He mocked the time you claimed you could dom him, letting out an evil cackle after.

"Cummmm...please" you moaned out,not being able to form a proper sentence." Go ahead baby, but a heads up im not gonna stop".

With those words you came all over his fingers. Slightly shaking,you lost your arch laying stomach flat on Katsuki. Since his sick was still out your face was right next to it,you noticed he had already came. Even though you didn't touch him.

You were about to poke fun,but his fingers pulled away and got replaced with his mouth. You screamed at the feeling,you ex never did this. The way his tongue touched and explored you was amazing.

When his tounge hit a certain spot, you immediately came again with the extra stimulation of his fingers on your clit.

"Lets get you cleaned up"

Timeskip

You woke up with two arms around your waist. You unwrapped yourself and turned around to see the one and only Katsuki. The man you stupidly caught feelings for.

You stood up walking to the bathroom. You noticed you had your makeup off and your bonnet on. His aftercare is *chef kiss*.

"You know your my girlfriend now,right?"

You jumped at the voice. "I-" you tried to speak but nothing came out. "And ill be taking you on our first date tomorrow" he slapped your ass walking out the bathroom

"Oh and ill make you some soup for your voice"

Sorry thats its so short but I'm around family and j feel nasty writing smut🧍🏾‍♀️
Plus I haven't updated this book in a while.

Butttt next chap finna be full of fluff sooooo

Self promotion:

In which tendo SIMPS for you

Boxer hawks falls for his nurse

You and kenma start a family

When denki simps for his friends older sister