♡09♡

Fight

-fighting
-blood
-blackmail
-recording without consent

Your head countined bobbing up and down, leading him to his climax. His breathing was heavy as he let out lound groans and small whimpers. If anyone was in the hallway they would hear him and automatically know what was going on."Fu-ck I'm gonna cum".

DING

You and Katsuki turn your head to the direction of the sound. There stood Chad with his phone, once he realized he was caught he ran. Katsuki scoffed and pulled up hus pants before running after him.

You on the other hand sat there in shock. If that gets out your life would crumble, the scholarship you worked so hard for. What would your mom think.

With Katsuki

It was extremely easy for him go catch up with Chad. Katsuki tackled him to the ground, raising his fist. "Break up with her" Chad's voice tried to sound confident but he was scared shitless. "W-what?"

"I already sent the video to my other phone, ill leak it if you don't break up with her.....think of it the schools golden girl gives head in the janitor's closet. That's what she gets for rejec-"

Katsukis fist connected with Chad's jaw, he kept punching and punching, kids started to gather around the two. "YOU BASTARD" Katsuki cursed out his knuckles were throbbing and bleeding.

Chad's face was now covered in purple bruises and blood. He tried reaching for Katsuki but the boy ontop of his grabbed his hands, and headbutting the annoying man under him.

Chad fell unconscious, as Katsuki was pulled of by some of his teammates. "Lets get out of here" Denki tried to reason with the angry man.

Katsuki agreed to leave, spitting on Chad before leaving. Katsuki still fuming pulled out his phone to call you.

"Y/n are you alright?" He was extremely worried, he knows how this leaking photos and videos for girls were.It could break a person.

"Not at all"

Thats all he needed to hear. Without telling his friends he rushed to the closet he left you in "I'll be right there, baby"

The door flew open, he saw you sitting down still in the same spot. "I'm so sorry, baby" he apologized to you, he felt like this was all his fault. Maybe Chad was right, your life just went down when he came into it.

Katsuki told you everything that happened while hugging you, "Maybe he's right I fuck up everything" Katsuki's voice cracked as he spoke. Your head flung up at his words.

"You sound stupid,I could care less if he leaks it. I love you,Katsuki." Your grip on him tightened, you got flustered when you realized what you said. Your head went back down into his chest.

Katsuki pecked the top of your head "I'm so inlove with you y/n......I love you so much"

He used two fingers to tilt your head up, his lips connected with your sucking you into a sensual kiss.

"Lets get to class"

You and Katsuki walked hand in hand go class, this time your head down. The kids still whispered and started. You couldn't help but wonder of they saw the video or were talking about Katsuki, or the fight.

There was so much going on its like the world was against you two, but that only made the bond stronger. So if it really is you two against the world, then good luck to the world.

The pointing and staring suddenly stopped, you felt the angry presence again. "I took care of the video....I beat some hacker kid up....he deleted it before anyone seen it"

Your feet moved by their self as you engulfed her in a hug. I could feel myself about to cry, so I quickly sucked it up. You felt two strong arms wrap around you, Katsuki joined the hug. His head snuggling into your back.

Another pair of arms join the hug. You catch a glimpse of red hair, "You guys are ruining my hug with my wife" Risma whined as she tried squirming out the group hug.

"Risma Beater to the office, Risma Beater to the office"

The principal spoke through the speakers. Risma cursed as we let go of her. She jogged towards the opposite direction of the office. "RISMA DON'T RUN AWAY AGAIN" a teacher yelled chasing after her.

"What type of last name is Beater"

I just realized how this plot is nothing like I wanted.......I need a new title.