♡13♡

Meet the Family Pt1

Katsuki has been asking uou about meeting his parents for awhile now. You decided you both would visit your parents on the weekend and meet his when they flew down there.

Today was the day he meet yours, he was getting angry about his appearance in your bathroom. "Whats wrong, Katsuki?" He started doing the breathing techniques he learned from his anger classes.

"Fuck it, I won't wear eyeliner." He threw the makeup in the toilet and walked towards the closet. You tried not to laugh at him, since he was already upset. "What if I look stupid?"

You cupped his face and gave him a mini pep talk. He regained all his confidence and went back to his cocky self. "Its cold, today so dress appropriately"

Fit check:

Or

Katsuki's turn :

Katsuki pulled up at your family home, he turned of the radio which was blasting Tee Grizzly. Since he heard you playing Robbery he's been his biggest fan.

"Breath Katsuki, you can do this, your gonna be the next Jordan you can meet come parents, Big whoop" he tries to calm himself down.

You were about to comfort him until a hard knock was heard at your window. You both looked over to see your cousin. Katsuki rolled down the window he shivers st the cold air.

"You brought home a white man?" Your cousin looked at you like you were insane. Katsuki was more confused then ever. "He's not even white He's Japanese" you sent your cousin a deadly glare.

He shrugged his shoulders and started skipping into the house. You looked to your left to see that Katsuki was already out the car he was now opening your door.

You and Katsuki walked behind your cousin to the front door. Your cousin, Naz opened the door and stepped to the side for you and Katsuki.

Naz yelled out for your parents to come down stairs as you lead Katsuki to the living room. He seemed so tense he was usually so confident but obviously not today. "Calm down bae"

You pinched his cheek, he let a small smile take over his face before slapping away your hand. "Don't be putting your hands on my cousin" Naz spoke up.

Your parents came across the corner and asked what he was talking about. "He's jealous" you joked which earned you a hit in the head with a pillow.

"Y/n, help Naz with dinner, we'll talk with the boy" Your dad tried sounding intimidating but he literally looked like a teddy bear.

With Katsuki

Both of y/n's parents sat across of me, they introduced themselves. "I'm Rose and this is Reese" her mother pointed at herself and y/n's dad.

Reese glared at me through his glasses, he crossed his arms showing off his arm tattoos. I could take him though,"What do you want with my daughter" I flinched at his voice a little.

"Well um...to ah date her?" I let out a nervous chuckle making her dad scoff. "Your in really good shape. Do you work out?" Her mom asked a second question.

"Basketball, I even got a scholarship" I answered confidently this time. Her parents seemed to like that answer.

Her dad finally had a smile on his face. But of course they feel that way I'm Katsuki Bakugo who wouldn't want me to date their daughter.

"Are you guys sexually active?" I froze at the question. The aura around her dad became dark and scary at my reaction. "Ummmm No,Yes No Yes No"

Luckily the boy that let us in saved me from the conversation. "Ayee White boy c'mre" without hesitation I got up and waved by to her parents.

I followed him down a hallway that lead to a game room. Y/n was scrolling on her phone while she sat on the couch. "Hey ugly, dinners gonna be ready in a few hours."

She sent me a bright smile but flipped me off once the boy turned around. I returned the smile and finger, "Oh, I'm Naz by the way"

Me and Naz played the game while y/n listened to Rizma rant of FaceTime. "Ayee Riz when you gone let me hit" Naz leaned over to y/n's screen while the game was loading.

We all heard a obnoxious laugh before she hung up. There was a moment of silence until me and y/n made eye contact and busted out laughing.

Naz smacked his lips, "Mane fuck ya'll" he sat down and started playing the game, ignoring the teasing coming from y/n.

Hours later,you and Katsuki were sitting in the car he started the car once you both were buckled up."I'm so full" you whined out. Katsuki sent you a dirty look earning a hit to the chest.

"That wasn't bad, I think your parents like me, but Naz definitely fuck with ya boy" he started to mock his voice.

You couldn't help but smile think about how he got along with your family so good, you hoped it would be the same for you.

"WAITTTT" Naz yelled out, he ran out the house so fast, he didn't have time to stop so he crashed into the car. "Is white boy, I mean Katsuki coming to the cookout?"