♡16♡

Another Chap

-smut

You came, making a complete mess on his face. You heard a gag, indicating you were choking him. You opened your thighs to see Katsuki with his eyes closed. He wasn't breathing or moving.

Yet you were still in the air. "Sir, Sir are you there" you tapped hus head. Getting worried you tried to get out of his grip. You felt his grip tightened on you, looking down yoh saw him looking back at you with a lovey dovey look.

"Do it again" he said in a deep and almost scary voice. "What no put me down, I almost killed you." He obeyed you and sat you down onto the couch.

"Great way to die" he said while grabbing onto your leg, he kissed onto your ankle before playing with the jewelry that laid there. He kissed from your ankle all the way to your inner thigh, his lips grazed against your opening.

His other hand gripped onto your hips, he flipped you both over, he was now on his back as you straddled his hips. "Take this off" he said while tugging onto your shirt.

Apparently you weren't moving fast enough for his impatient ass, so he took your shirt and managed to rip it. Your boobs sat comfortably in a bra while the boy under you drooled over them.

Both of his hands gripped onto your chest, he flipped your bra causing your boobs to pop out, he played and massaged with them, occasionally pinching your nipple.

He noticed you were also getting impatient, as you tried bucking your hips to feel some type of pleasure."Ride me" he gave you permission, with his voice as raspy and deep as ever.

"And don't go easy on me either" he said while sitting up, his mouth automatically attaching to one of your tits. He looked up at you while you started to move up and down on his dick.

Katsuki let out a moan, with his lips still wrapped around your nipple. One hand played with the boob he wasn't sucking on while the other played dj on your clit.

The way he stretched you out, and made sure all the sweet spots were getting pleased. It drove you nuts, you both only started and you were so close to your own climax.

With a trail of saliva connecting the two, Katsuki pulled away from your chest, "I told you not to go easy" he gripped onto your hips and started to fasten your pace. He thrusted his hips upward, causing his dick to plunge into you harder.

"Cum on this dick"

The Next Day

You and Rizma were on your way to the boys practice, after hours of class, well skipping class you both were exhausted.

"Damn, Cat-nigga blew ya back out, huh" Rizma teased as you struggled to walk. "Shutup, don't you got a history test" you spoke while opening the gym doors.

"Fuck that test" she tried walking into the gym but, Eijiro grabbed onto her and forced her to go to class.

You countined to walk to find a seat in the bleachers. Your eyes automatically landed on Katsuki, he looked so happy on the court, with that creepy smirk of his.

He lifted his shirt to wipe the sweat off his face, once the pice of cloth was out of his way he looked at you. "Katsuki's gonna go try hard now that your here" You looked next to you to see Eijiro.

Throughout most of the practice you enjoyed the company of him, you both asked questions about Rizma and Katsuki. You kinda felt bad for Eijiro, since Rizma said she had no intention on getting in a relationship.

He was being so cute about her too. "Hey, y/n do you think you could talk me up." You gave him an confused look. "I mean play cupid, your her bestfriend"

"I gotchu" you said. "Maybe" he looked sad but hopefull at your answer. "OH, I CAN TELL YIU ABOUT HOW KATSUKI COULDN'T TIE HIS SHOES UNTIL 11TH GRADE"

Speaking of your boyfriend he didn't appreciate how Eijiro had all your attention. "Ayo, Denki pass the ball" a blonde boy passed Katsuki the ball after he yelled at him.

Katsuki pointed at you, "If I make this,you gotta do the thing." knowing damn well he wasn't gonna make it you gave him a thumbs up, agreeing to him.

With the most confidence in the world he took the shot, the ball rolled around the rim two times before going in. You heard an evil cackle, and looked to see Katsuki standing in the middle of the court, like an evil king.

He hit his chest, and faked ripping his shirt as his team looked at him with concern. "It was one shot Bakubro" Eijiro spoke up, but quickly stop laughing when Katsuki glared at him.

"You gotta do the thing"

I changed my mind....
This book will be 30 chaps
I won't end it

Oh, nd

STOP MAKING FUN OF THE PIC FROM LAST CHAP, I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING BETTER LEAVE ME ALONEEEE😫😫😪