♡15♡

Jealously

He looks so mf scary

-smut
-oral (receiving)
-blood
-biting

Katsuki felt two arms wrap around his waist, he looked down to see you snuggled in his double d, thick, mommy milkers titties.

A bright pink blush decorated the bots face, "Get off me, idiot" his big hand laid on your forhead as he tried to push you away. "I'm sweaty"

Katsuki was in the middle of practice, being bored you joined him. The coach was putting alot of pressure on the boy so you decided to calm his angry ass down.

"I don't care" you tightened your grip on the boy, he eventually gave in and hugged you back. It wasn't weird for the players to invite people to practice, the only problem was Becca.

She was always at their practice, apparently she was dating one of Katsuki's teammates but she had her eyes on your boyfriend. Although everytime she would try to talk to him, Rizma would give her infamous glare and smirk combo.Which she immediately backed down.

You let go of Katsuki and walked to sit with Rizma, she was standing at the exit, "Hey babe" you greeted her, she gave you a warm smile and you sat in the seat next to her as she stood next to you.

"You know y/n, I do alot for you...but I've yet to get a award" she leaned towards me, her boobs poked out her shirt slightly. You could see her nipples through the shirt, and the smirk on her face showing off her canines.

Before you could say anything, the girl infront of you pulled her away, you saw a glimpse of red hair and she disappeared.

After that Katsuki got extremely jealous, once he watched your bestfriend flirt would you, it made him realize how many people were starting at you.

As soon as you both entered the house Katsuki roughly grabbed your waist and bent you over the couch. "Katsuki what the- AHH FUCK" he landed a hard slap on your ass.

"Shut up, I'm gonna show all those extras who you belong to." While his other hand stayed on your lower back to keep you pinned down. His other made its way into your pants, he played with your pussy outside of your panties.

He started to kiss and suck of your neck, his tounge hit a sweet spot making you whimper. He left multiple hickies on your neck. "Missing something" he mumbled against your skin before biting onto your neck,drawing blood.

He licked the blood that spilled out and kissed your wound. The action distracted you from his skillful fingers. His hand moved from your back and unbuttoned your jeans, with one hand he yanked your jeans down, leaving them at your ankles.

"Katsuki hurry up" you pushed your ass back onto him and arched a little. "Such a slut" he said through gritted teeth, his fingers moved your panties to the side. You heard him move a little, confused you turned around to see Katsuki on his knees, staring at your cunt.

"You ready?" He asked you while one hand pulled your underwear and the other, gripping your ass. "Hurry up Kats-" you felt the boy leave soft kisses on your thigh and butt.

The trail of kisses lead to your pussy, which was begging for attention. His tounge twisted around your opening, as he started to eat you like it was his last meal.

You started to shake, making it hard to stand. Katsuki noticed this and turned you around. He grabbed you and walked towards the wall, he put both of your legs on his shoulders and lifted you up.

But your back was against the wall

"Katsuki I'm heavy, put me down I'll crush you" you tapped his head, he looked up at you with a smirk. "So? I guess you'll have to crush me" he went back to eating you out.

His tounge twisted and thrusted inside you, he sucked and licked ever spot he could reach. "I'm gonna cum" you warned out, you squeezed your thighs together making Katsuki hum, the vibrations from his little sound sent you off the edge.

You came, making a complete mess on his face. You heard a gag, indicating you were choking him. You opened your thighs to see Katsuki with his eyes closed. He wasn't breathing or moving.

Yet you were still in the air. "Sir, Sir are you there" you tapped his head. Getting worried you tried to get out of his grip. You felt his grip tightened on you, looking down you saw him looking back at you with a lovey dovey look.

"Do it again"