♡12♡

Good Sex Pt2

-smut-oral-creammm-kinda rough

-smut
-oral
-creammm
-kinda rough

"Go ahead" he retreated his hand to his side. You collected spit in your mouth and let it out all over his dick. Katsuki whined at the feeling of your mouth on him.

"Just like that, such a good slut for me" he let out a low groan, his rough hands pushed your head lower onto him.

You started to choke as drool spilled out the side of your mouth. You patted onto Katsuki's thigh to signal, that you needed to breathe.

"Oh shut up, you can take it...it's not even fully in" Katsuki laughed out as he thrusted up into your mouth.

He finally let go of your head, you gasped for air. "You b-itch" you wiped your mouth while glaring at the blonde.

"I'm sorry princess" he grabbed your waist and pulled you onto his lap. "You asked for it though" he made eye contact with you as his fingers made their way to your pussy.

Your hands gripped onto his shoulders, you watched as his fingers thrusted in and out of your throbbing hole.

"Your so needy, all for me,huh?" Katsuki let out a deep chuckle, it sent vibrations throughout your body causing you to let out a small whimper.

His fingers countined to make a 'come here' movement as his other hand grabbed onto your face.

He bring your face closer to his, forcing a kiss,both of your lips moved in sync. The kiss started getting sloppy and wet. He wouldn't let you breath anymore than you needed to.

He kept the kiss going as he removed his fingers from inside you. With his now free hand he grabbed onto his dick.

Katsuki slid the tip of his dick up and down your slit a few times before slapping it onto your clit. "Hurry up, Katsuki"

You gripped onto the couch while whining ito his ear. Katsuki ignored your pleads and watched as your juices coated his dick, how you would clench around nothing and become so desperate for him.

"Fuck it" you pushed yourself down,onto his dick. You let out a silent scream as he bottomed out. "Oh shit" Katsuki threw his head back, his body twitched as he let out a deep groan.

You could feel every inch of him, you could feel the veins on his cock. "I was gonna put on a condom, but your just couldn't wait, huh slut?"

He slapped your ass, telling you to answer which you nodded your head 'yes'. Katsuki put his hands on your hips, probably leaving a bruise.

With his help you started bouncing ontop of the blonde. "You feel so fucking good" Katsuki's voice slightly cracked while he groaned.

His moaning and voice made you clench down onto him more. This set him off. "I'm sorry, I can't hold back anymore" He hooked his arms under your thighs.

Katsuki flipped both of you over, he was now hovering over you. Your legs were spread for him, he slipped his dick back inside you.

He immediately started stroking, his thrust were rough and hard. His hands gripped onto your hips as he made you fuck him back.

His curved dick would hit or rub the right spot every time. He was attacking your soft spot. "Mine, all mine" Katsuki grunted out.

You subconsciously tightened around his dick as he pressed his finger on your clit. The extra stimulation sent you of."Wa-it too much"

Your voice cracked, Katsuki kept rocking back and forth. Your juices spewed out onto his and your thighs. He bit onto his bottom lip as he admired the way your pussy gripped onto him.

Katsuki's fingers played with your clit while his thrust suddenly fastened. The tip of his dick kissed your cervix. "Katsuki, I'm cu-mming"

His fingers pressed down harder, a smirk grew on his face while he watched you coach his dick in white.

Your legs wrapped around his waist while your arms dud the sane around hus neck, pulling him down towards you.

His lips crashed into yours, your lips followed his as he hypnotized you with the passionate kiss. "Cum for me,Katsuki"

Those words was all he needed for him to lose control. Without breaking eye contact he pushed your legs towards your chest and speed up his thrust once again.

You were already sensitive from your previous orgasm, but his constant attack on your g-spot and cervix was to much.

With you cumming at the same time, Katsuki pulled out and rubbed himself, eventually covering your top in white.

He looked at your fucked-out face. His eyes roamed down to your still soaking pussy. Katsuki lowered himself to be face to face with it. "So pretty" he mumbled.

"Wait, Katsuki don't-" you were interrupted by his tounge licking up and down your vagina.

His eyes focused on your face, he watched for pleasure or discomfort. Hus tounge thrusted into your pussy, he licked upwards making his tounge flick and hit every spot he could reach.

Katsuki searched for the spot that made you squirm. He hasn't completely remembered it yet, but when your back arched and your legs shook he knew he found it.

"Cum all over my mouth baby"