♡11♡

Good Sex Pt1

-smut-spanking -oral (giving)-Masturbation

-smut
-spanking
-oral (giving)
-Masturbation

"Says the nigga that's to scared to fuck" You spoke, your attention stayed on the video game. You honestly was getting tired of how he would endlessly tease you but never want to have to go all the way.

"Don't start" his voice was extremely calm almost scary. You could feel the tension start to rise.

"I'm just saying, if you scared to do it just say that, it's always "I don't wanna hurt" or "I have to order some condoms" you mocked his voice.

"Y/n. I'm being serious, don't start" he put his hand on your face forcing you to make eye contact. His glare made you want to melt in the seat and listen to everything he said but you had to say strong.

You slapped his hand away from your jaw, "Shut the fuck up, Katsuki" as soon as those words left your mouth it was like a you hit a switch in the blonde.

He threw the controller onto the coffee table, his hands wrapped around your waist and pulled you into his lap.

He put his hand back on your jaw, squeezing really hard now. "I'll show you to listen then" he kept your face still and leaned in giving you a slow, messy kiss.

He broke apart once he noticed you got into it. Before you could whine about it he flipped you over, your stomach on his lap as the rest of your body laid on the couch.

"Can I?" His hands rubbed against your thighs and ass. You nodded, answering his question. He landed a smack on your upper thigh, "Be a good girl and use your words"

"Yes, just hurry up Katsuki" His fingers played with the waistband of your shorts before yanking them off of you. "Cute panties" he complimented your underwear as he ripped them apart.

"Don't move or make sound unless I say so, yeah?" His hands started to rub your ass and thighs again. You nodded again, saying yes to his demands.

Katsuki used one hand to play with your clit, his hand would go up and finish your thighs giving you goosebumps and then attack your sweet spots.

His fingers played with your pussy in a circular motion. You pursed your lips together to not make sound, trying not to move and speak was hard but you didn't want him to stop.

"Your such a good slut for me, my little y/n she does everything she's told." He raised his hand as the other still fingered you.

"Lets see, you disobeyed me maybe...17 times this week not that I've been keeping count or anything" he laughed as he landed a gard slap to your ass. You slightly jumped at the impact "I said don't move.....make that 18"

14 harsh hits later

"C'mon baby just 4 more" Katsuki put on a fake sympathetic voice as he kept you pinned. He allowed you to semi move and talk after the 10th hit. "I-i ca-nt kats please"

"Are you stuttering? Do you really want me to stop just say the word" He loosened his grip on you "Cause I'll stop"

"No, keep going please" Katsuki looked down at your now swollen ass. He started to rub and squeeze all the bruised parts "I think you had enough...sit up"

You obeyed, straddling him you could now see his excited face with lust filled eyes. You could now feel his hard dick right on your pussy. He was still fully dressed which you didn't like.

You started pulling on his shirt and asking for him to remove his clothing. "You look so gorgeous, how could I deny you" he admired your face, the way the red lace you wore went with your skin and how your makeup ran down your face.

"Get on your knees" his dominant aura returned as he untied his sweatpants. You obeyed and got off his lap and onto the floor. You sat in between his legs.

Katsuki freed his dick from his boxers, you watched every movement. The blonde started moving his hand up and down his cock while you watched. His head flew back as he let out a groan.

"Ahh f-fuck" his movements quickened as he lifted his head, he was now making direct eye contact with you. "Katsuki can I touch you?" You stared rubbing his thigh.

"Go ahead" he retreated his hand to his side. You collected spit in your mouth and let it out all over his dick. Katsuki whined at the feeling of your mouth on him.

"Just like that, such a good slut for me"