♡03♡

“You hungry” 

You turned your head in the direction of the voice.Your eyes landing on a shirtless katsuki, his v-line poking out more. It was a great view to see. “Yeah but i don't have a car” you finally managed to respond snapping out your trance. 

“I  can take you somewhere….and if you say no i'll kill you on the spot.” You laughed at how he went from being sweet and considerate to threatening your life.You nodded your head telling him you agreed. His stoic face turned into a sinister smile. “ Good” was all he said before rushing back to your room to get ready. ‘Creepy motherfucka’ you thought.

About 20 mins later

Katsuki came out of your room wearing the same basketball shorts from yesterday and one of your oversized shirts. “I'm ready, we have to hurry, your class starts in an hour” he grabbed your wrist pulling you outside to the car. 

“KATSUKI” you yelled in his ear as he buckled up.

“WHAT” he yelled back at you.

“This is our first date” your voice now sweet. As you grabbed his hand trying to hold it,but he smacked it away “My hands are sweaty...plus this is a shitty first date i'll take you somewhere much better”. He had that mischievous grin on his face again. “ First of all i could care less if your hands are sweaty, and why the fuck do you smile like that” you took his hand “Are you gonnna kill me?” He quickly let go of your hand and started the car. “It's just my smile, dumbass” he mumbled while backing the car up. “It's creepy” you giggled out he couldn't hear you mainly because he was distracted by your laugh. “Your laugh is ugly”  

Your laughter quickly died. The car went silent. “Bitch-” before you could talk shit back he stopped the car and quickly got out. You looked up to see you guys stopped at Dennys. You excitedly opened your door trying to get to the food immediately. Just for katsuki to push you back in the car and close the door. “Next time let me open your door” He said in the most calm voice you ever heard him in. He usually had sarcasm or anger hidden in his voice. You nodded your head as he opened the door and took your hand helping you stand up. You quickly rush to the entrance still starving. You reached for the door knob but then remembered what katsuki said. You quickly retreated your arm. 

“Wow you actually listen, Good girl” He praised you. Katsuki opened the door, lettering you in and closing it behind him right in front of a random girl's face. You tried holding in your laugh as she made a disappointed face. 

“Table for two, hurry up please” Katski told the watier trying not to sound mean. The waiter nodded and led you guys to a table. You guys made small talk until the waiter came over you ordered (whatever the fuck you want) and katsuki ordered Eggs and bacon. BASICCCC. 

You and Katsuki countied talking while you waited for the food. He went on and on about basketball which you listened to. He looked so cute when he talked about the sport. His eyes sparkled and his face lit up. You got distracted by seeing a girl walking up to y'all's table. She held eye contact with you with a smug look on her face.You noticed it was the same girl Katsuki shut the door on.

Katsuki noticed how your attention dipped away from you. “Y/n what are you looking at” He looked up at you following your glance seeing the girl you were looking at. “shit” he cursed.

“HEYYYY KATS” the girl squealed when she finally reached your table, she took a seat right next to him as he uncomfortably shifted away from her. Her voice was annoyily high. She looked like she just came from a tanning station. Blonde hair. Blue eyes and little to no meat on her bones but still managed to have double d’s. “Go away,” Katsuki said with gritted teeth.  

She let out a obnoxious google “YOUR SO SILLY KATS” She turned to you “Are you his sister,cousin oh i know you must be the waitress”.You and katski both made a face at her.

You and katski both made a face at her

“No she's my girlfriend,” Katsuki said before you could. He had that creepy smile on his face again. 

“Yea right” she let out that same google.”I'll be at your practice,k” she got up skipping away. 

Awkward Silence 

“I'm not your girlfriend” you finally broke the silence. “Not yet baby” his creepy smile returned but quickly dropped at the waiter bringing the food. As soon as his plate touched the table he drowned his eggs in hot sauce. Ew. 

In class

The teacher talking was blurred out as you were distracted from katsuki texting you.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■   
      Hi. Arts cred;

 Arts cred;