♡06♡

Katsuki didn't leave your side the whole week, mainly because you couldn't talk.

Monday:

After every class he would be there. His face would look so mean until he saw you he perked up a little. That small reaction alone made you fall in love with him.

"Heyyyy babyy" he whispered your my ear,wrapping his arms around your waist. "Hey da-"

"Y/NNNN GUESS WHAT??? I SLUTTED EIJ THE FUCK OUT" you turn your head to see rizma running up to you with the number 8. But he was limping?

The red head behind her quickly covered her mouth and pulled her away.

"Thats fucking disgusting" katsuki fake gagged

Tuesday:

You sat on the bench watching Katsuki play. The coach blew the whistle, making everyone stop what they were doing and run to the locker room.

"Soooo bakubro who's the hottie" Denki teased.

"Ohh that's my friend her name i- owww" Mike started to talk but Katsuki quickly threw a Gatorade at his stomach.

"Shes my girlfriend, either don't address or talk to her of call her Katsuki's girl."

The rest of the team mumbled and whined about his secretive ways.

Wednesday:

"C'mre look at this" you and Katsuki were in target shopping for nerf guns. "Ohhh i would light you up" he was imagining hitting you repeatedly with the bullets.

"Jigga pleas-" Katsuki threw a kickball at your head. You started chasing him to get him back. Both of you had a whole ass dodge-ball match in the middle of target. Eventually they kicked yall out and of course......your dumbass lost.

Thursday:

Katsuki had a big game today. He won of course. But it felt like defeat because you weren't there.

He walked with his head down ignoring all his teammates and fans.

"Whats wrong with Katsuki?"

"His girl isn't here"

"Shittt,if she doesn't wanna support him I will"

"She would beat your ass"

Rizma ran up to Katsuki kneeing him in the balls in the process. "Ouchhh, you ugly dumb bit-."

"Y/n's in the car....crying" she said with no emotion in her tone or face.

Katsuki ran out the gym, looking for your car. Once he seen in he ran up to it knocking on the window. He couldn't see you (tinted windows) but heard alot of moving around. You unlocked the door with a smile on your face.

"Are you okay" he asked as. He got in the car closing the door behind him. "Yea why wouldn't I be,are you okay?"

Why are you lying to me?

Dose she not trust me?

Is it cause of me?

"You have tears streaming down your face" he started to wipe them off caressing your cheeks.

"I didn't wanna stress you out.....I heard what your coach said and I don't wanna get in the way of your dreams" she finally admitted. Coach?

"Now,now...You guys shouldn't let stupid things become so important that they get in the way of your success....especially girls....you hear me Katsuki?"

"Mannn fuck coach, he said stupid things remember....I really like you y/n...to the point that if you asked id forget what a Basketball is." Katsuki reassured you, he grabbed onto your hips making you climb over onto his lap.

"I know its too early for the l word bit I really really like you." He kept going, his hands were now rubbing your back. "Dont downplay yourself, YOUR the most important thing in my life."

You eventually fell asleep in his arms. "My first and last true love"

Friday:

"Ayo the female in the orange let me get your numbah" a random guy called out. You didn't turn because you didn't know who the fuck he was talking to.

"Shawty I was talking to you" he popped up infront of you. "Oh...um...I have a boyfriend sorry." You tried rejected him and walking away but he grabbed your wrist "I ain't ask all that ill beat your boyfriend ass" he laughed.

"The barbershop is closed so we got-...who the fuck are you?" Katsuki showed up behind you. The boy let go of you and started at Katsuki in awe. "Y-your the Katsuki Bakugou...like the basketball player."

"Don't touch my girlfriend" Katsuki stepped up a little before you pulled on his shirt telling him to calm down.

"I'm sorry bro,I ain't know that was you." Thats what ticked you off he didn't apologize to you for harassment but to Katsuki for disrespecting him.

"He said he could beat your ass,bae" you evil smirked behind your already angry boyfriend. "Ohh for real" Katsuki smirked.

Now yall can't go to that mall or target. Plus Katsuki could have got charged with attempted murder 😕. (Lucky the boy was to scared to show up in court or testify)

Saturday:

Lick me,tease me🐡
Y/n, we're going to a party tomorrow.

B A B Y🪐
I didn't agree to that 😕

Lick me,tease me 🐡
Its 90 themed 😏

B A B Y🪐
fine but I get to dress you.

Lick me,tease me 🐡
Don't bring that horrible excuse of a human being.

B A B Y🪐
WHO???

Lick me,tease me 🐡
rizma.

Lick me,tease me 🐡
I hate her.
She's so loud.
And annoying.
Plus she broke Kiri.
Since that day all he does is mumble her name. Its so vile.

B A B Y🪐
That's how imma have you tf 😏

Lick me,tease me 🐡
....

Anywayzzz did yall hear this?😏😩😩😩