♡08♡

Head in the closet

-smut

You woke up to hear sobs and sniffles, your turn to see Katsuki with tears in his eyes looking at you, once he saw you turn he covered his face with the cover.

"Katsuki what's wrong" you spoke softly. His hands wrapped around your waist his head snuggling unto your stomach. "I'm sorry, y/n.....its my fault all my fault..." Katsuki cleared his voice but you could still hear the sadness in it.

"What are you talking about, Katsuki its my job to be here for you.....I'm your girlfriend" Katsuki's grip tightened and your shirt felt damp from his tears. You wrapped your arms around his head,playing with his hair.

His mumbling and cries slowly died down as your hands played in his head he fell asleep. Your eyes become heavy, you become sleepy until......

BOOM

"GUESS WHOS OUT- oh I'm sorry" Risma busted through your door but quickly retreated when she saw you on the verges of sleep.

TIMESKIPPP

You woke to the smell of food. Katsuki wasn't in the bed anymore, you walked out the room, your bare feet hitting the cold wood,making a creak. Katsuki heard this and called out to you "Hey, Y/n blueberry or chocolate pancakes or regular."

You turned around the corner. "(Whatever one you want) is fine" you wiped your eyes. Katskui leaned into you kissing your forehead.

"I just wanted to say sorry, it a-" before he could finish that sentence you shut him up with a kiss. "Shutup dummy" you gripped his butt, as he let out a shriek and tried running away.

After eating and getting dressed you and Katsuki, went on your way to school.

Katsuki:

Y/n :

You walked hand in hand down the hall. Kids were staring and whispering about the incident at the party. Katsuki kept his head down, holding your hand with a death grip.

"Hey Katsuki so I heard you got drug-" some girl came up to you two, but for some reason she stopped talking and ran away. You felt a angry presence, turning around to see Risma.

Although she was barely five feet, her creepy smirk and evil eyes were enough to scare away anyone who bothered me. She was always this way

Flashback
3rd grade

"WHO THE FUCK DID IT, ILL KILL YOU" Risma stomped down the hallway looking for the culprit.

Your locker was trashed and jacket was missing. She slammed some boy into the wall "Tell me who fucked with y/n's stuff or I'll squeeze your head until it pops" she made a sound effect with her lips, the poor boy whimpered some girls name.

Risma ended up bullying the girl for the rest of the year. You guys became so much closer, your personalities mixed well. Since you would rather ignore and be mature about things, she's quick to yell and fight.

End of flashback

"Listen, if anyone fucks with you, tell me like I said I'll squeeze their head till it pops" she mimicked her 3rd grade voice. Her eyes glance at Katsuki "And you too, I guess."

Katsuki nodded his head, still looking at the ground. Risma ran off somewhere.

Being the amazing girlfriend you are you took his hand and lead him to the janitor's closet. "What can I do to cheer you up?" You didn't mean to sound seductive but it came out that way.

His smirk returns as confidence ran through his body. He let out a sigh before relaxing his shoulders.

"Get on your knees" his voice as seductive as your, his smirk showed his teeth. "Yes sir" you obeyed him getting down on your knees,the cold tile sent shivers throughout your body. His hand ontop of your head, to keep you in place.

Your fingers worked on untying, his sweatpants. Katsuki's breathing quickened as he watched the girl remove his bottoms. Your hands ghosted over his already hard dick."Dont tease, gorgeous"

From his raspy voice and the nickname you couldn't help but get flustered. You quicken your actions to pull down his pants and boxers.

His dick sprung free, rubbing against your cheek. The boy let out a small groan, feeling the cool air hit his dick.

Your hands worked on his cock as you collected spit in his mouth. You opened your mouth spitting/drooling on his cock, your hand countied stroking his dick, using your spit as lube. Your lips connected with his red tip, kissing and giving it small licks.

"Ahh, fu-ck" Katsuki's head flew back, his hand pushed your head down, forcing his whole dick down your throat. "I thought I told you to stop teasing" he smirked found at you.

Your eyes looking straight back at him. Your thick brownish lips that were filled with lipgloss wrapped around his dick. Your puffed out hair shaped your face perfectly. The lighting in the closet made your brown eyes glow a honey color.

Your eyes glued onto Katsuki, his eyeliner was a little smudged, his face decorated with a crimson red blush making his eyes pop.

Your head countined bobbing up and down, leading him to his climax. His breathing was heavy as he let out lound groans and small whimpers. If anyone was in the hallway they would hear him and automatically know what was going on."Fu-ck I'm gonna cum".

DING