♡10♡

Gaming

"Ewww, your ugly as fuck" Katsuki poked fun at the face mask you wore. "It looks like cum" his shoulders shook as he laughed. "Thats why the coach ain't put you in, bitch" your tone was extremely aggressive.

He laughed at you insulting him, he thought you looked cute when your mad, "Don't be a brat" he jokingly slapped your ass, admiring how it 'moved like water'.

"Leave me alone,Katsuki" you slapped his hand away and pulled the covers over yourself. You felt him move of the couch, seconds pass and you don't hear or feel anything. You peeked out the covers-

Katsuki plopped onto you his arms wrapped around your waist not letting you escape."I love you,y/n"

"I love you too, Katsuki......but I can't breath" he quickly let go of you as you let out a big gasp.

A loud know came from your door. "Its me, goku" Risma's voice tried to imitate Goku's as she kept knocking.

Katsuki got up and swung the door open. Risma has a smirk on her face with the redhead behind her. "Mike and Amajiki are coming over later." She walked past Katsuki and towards me. The boys did that little handshake thing as she messed with my t.v.

"What are you doing?" Katsuki asked him and Kiri stood behind the couch. "Its game night" Rismq answered bluntly without turning around

Kirishima was a little nervous he knew how competitive Risma and Katsuki got. Especially the way they rage i guess you could say he's attracted to people with anger issues and violent tendencies.

"OHHH SMASH BROS IMMA KICK YOUR ASSS" Once the blonde realized what we were doing he hopped on the couch as Risma handed him a controller.

30 minutes later

"YOU BASTARD" your head shot up from Risma yelling. You were sleepy and decided to sleep, until you woke up to your bestfriend fighting her 'boyfriend'.

"What happened?" You tugged onto Katsuki's shirt. "I beat her ass, and now she's mad" he stuck his head up and spoke proudly.

"Bye Katsuki, Bye Katsuki's girl, were leaving" Kiri spike of as he struggled to drag the short girl out the apartment. "YO MAMA SHOULDA SWALLOWED YOU"

"Did he call me 'Katsuki's girl'" you finally asked after the two left. Katsuki turned his head to hide his blush "Yea I told the team to call you that" you grabbed his hand, you decided to tease him about his possessiveness and secretive ways.

"Who knew the star player would be so possessive" your right hand held into his as you used your other one to poke his nose with a finger.

"Shut up and play me,idiot" he threw a controller at your chest as he pulled away. Yiu could see the slight blush deepen, once you teased and found out about him being protective over you.

The game stared,you picked c/n as Katsuki chose little mac.

You got the first attack, and was whopping his ass until he suddenly cracked his neck and stood up. Next thing you know we won, he 3-stoked you.

"What the hell?" You whined out. Katsuki celebrated throwing his head back with evil laughter erupting from his throat. "I'm just like that"

"Says the nigga that's to scared to fuck"

Short but you get a 2 part smut so.....