♡02♡

“Check up”

You grab the mini basketball and check up with Katsuki. It was your ball. You took a step forward as he got in guarding position. You turn your back towards him and you try to push him pack. “You're not moving me” He said in a deep husky tone. 

“Whatev-” before you could talk back he slapped the ball out of your hand causing it to go up in the air. He used his height advantage to get the ‘rebound’ he caught and shoot the ball.

“That's 2.” He smirked, holding up two fingers. You looked down at what you were wearing, you only had a hoodie and biker shorts (plus your undergarments) if he made another point you would be left naked. 

“If you're not comfortable with taking off your closet you don't have to” You realized how long you've been thinking. 

“I'm good” you took off your hoodie leaving you in your comfortable bra which had no padding. 

He was shamelessly staring at your nipples. Without looking away he checked the ball. You took this as an opportunity and shot the ball, While he was distracted.

“That's 2” you mocked his voice, He didn't even look mad that you ‘cheated’ if anything he looked more than glad to undress for you. Matter Fact he was happy to.

He wasted no time taking off his Wife-Beater(why do we call it that). Your jaw dropped at his physique, his toned abs and v-line sticking out his basketball shorts. Your eyes scanned his body. You felt like you were in heaven until you saw a red-purplish mark on his lower stomach. You cringed at the thought of him with another girl. Were you jealous? Dont tell me you actually like this nigga y/n” You scolded yourself.

The blonde watched your face turn from awe to disgust. He walked towards you grabbing your hand and putting it right on the spot. He hissed at the pain and your breath hitched at his actions. “Dont worry its just a bruise i got, Eli elbowed me in the stomach” He leaned in closer “Besides you're the only one that gets to mark me” he whispered in your ear. You felt a soft kiss on your temple. 

You couldn't take it anymore. The boy you tried to push away had you falling for him. You grabbed katsukis jaw with your free hand making him look at you. You stared into those crimson eyes as they stared back into yours. You leaned in but stopped your lips slightly touching each other. “I-...Fuck you” Was you said before smashing your lips into his. 

You moved both your hands to his chest pushing him onto your bed. Sitting on top of him he let out a low moan in your mouth. As the makeout continued you let your hands wander down his stomach to the band of his shorts. Before you could start rubbing his length, Katsuki interrupted you by aggressively grabbing your wrist. He pulled away from the kiss and glared at you. 

“What the fuck are you doing” He countined glaring at me. Why was he mad? Is this not what he wanted? 

“I thought you wanted this Katsuki” with a now seductive tone you looked back at him as his expression softened. 

“Listen to me y/n” He started to sit up with his back on your headboard and his hands on your sides to keep you steady. “Like I said earlier, I really like you and I don't want to ruin this.” You noticed how soft his voice got and how delicate he rubbed your thighs.” So let me take you on a date first, ight?” He basically asked and answered for you. 

As those words fell out his mouth your heartbeat quickened. And you felt warm all over. “Are you free Saturday” you asked, watching his face light up. “Hell yeah i'm free, where you wanna go, I never been bowling, or an arcade….Oh shitty hair and raccoon eyes have this special restaurant they go too” 

You giggle at his rambling. “I'll plan it, just go to sleep, you got a practice game tomorrow” and with that you both fell asleep. 

Morning, 6:37

You woke up to a snoring katsuki. His hair slightly matted from sleeping on it, the sun coming in from your window splashed on his skin making him glow. You took a quick picture of him before rushing to the restroom.

After taking a quick shower,brushing your teeth and the rest of your hygiene routine.You style your braids in a half up,half down. You Had a lot of classes today so you just wore a  plain black nike suit.You shimmed your way to the kitchen. You open the fridge and your shoulders and head drop at the sight.NO MORE FOOD EVEN YOUR LEFT-OVER KOREAN IS GONE. Your eyes catch a glimpse of yellow. You turn your head to see a sticky note on the oven.

Sorry i ate all your food,i'll pay you back….maybe-Mike

You roll your eyes at the note,great. You didn't have a ride so you would have to eat the food at school.

“You hungry” 

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hi :)