♡6.5♡

I'm still high so excuse me.

Katsuki spent the night at your dorm,you both sat on your couch, you were between his legs as his arms hugged your waist from behind while watching t.v in the living room, the channel was on B.E.T and Poetic Justice had just came off.

"So Tupac was a actor and a rapper, thats fye" Katsuki exclaimed "And my baby daddy" you added earning a pillow to the face. Love & Basketball came on next. "Look y/n thats gone be us besides all the misunderstanding and toxicity they went through."Katsuki smirked.

"I don't play basketball...thats bitch will never let me on the team" your face scrunched up in disgust thinking about the captain of the girls team. Katsuki's grip on your waist tightened and you sink into his mommy milkers more. "Then you'll be my personal cheerleader"

♡Timeskip♡

You and Katsuki got ready, putting on makeup,doing hair and of course some pictures.

"RIZMAAA GET DOWN HERE" you yelled. Katsuki scoffed at the fact you were still bringing her, she came out the dorm while texting on her phone. "Who's that?" Katsuki asked, his tone was really aggressive, you wondered why he cared. "The number 7 on your team" she started smiling, you were about to hype her up before Katsuki threw a pebble at her making her phone fall. "Dont cheat on Kiri" he started walking away.

"Whats his name again?"

"Katsuki"

"Keep your boyfriend in check"

Timeskip
Katsuki POV

"I don't know I just feel like Rizmas the one" Kiri kept on talking and talking about her. Kami was trying not to smile while kiri talked about 'love'.

"Kiri..she's a slut...she fucks anything with a dick" I finally spoke up.

"What...bo she's not sh-" I stopped his sentence. "I'll show you , just watch"

I got up making my way to Rizma, she stood at the bar making drinks. U sat on one of the stools and started a conversation with her. From afar it looked like a normal talk. "Remember when I threw that rock at you.....well honestly I was jealous....I've wanted you for a-"

"EWWWW NIGGA GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, first of all I was texting kami about eji, second I wouldn't dare mess with you." She yelled loud enough for the whole party to hear.

"Katsuki?"

I'm so unmotivated.

Anyways
I'm in love