♡14♡

Meet the Parents Pt2

Today was the day you met Katsuki's parents, you would be lying if you said you weren't nervous, being an overthinker and everything made you rant on and on about the possibilities of them not liking you.

You did your hair over ten times, you couldn't decide on your outfit. Katsuki let out a sigh as he watched you panic, he went into your closet to pull out some clothes.

He threw it at your face, seconds later you threw it back to him. "I can't wear that, its so revealing....what if your mom thinks I'm a whore" you kept on freaking out.

Katsuki grabbed onto your face. He forced you to look him in the eyes. "Why does her opinion matter, I thought it was us against the world" he teased you for a comment you made awhile ago.

He let out one of those evil laughs again while you watched him in concern. He let go of you but continued to do his evil laugh. You ignored your mental boyfriend and went back to getting ready.

You:

Katsuki wore his varsity jacket with some sweatpants and some white forces

You buckled up your seat belt as Katsuki played songs to the full volume. If someone didn't know he was from Japan they would think he was one of those southern hood boys.

I mean this nigga walks like Youngboy, obsessed with violence like Melly, and swear up and down he's a 'meance to society'.

He sung along to one of the songs, being aggressive as usual, he did that tap the shoulder thing, but his heavy handed ass was low-key hurting you.

His car came to a sudden stop, he looked at his phone then at the restaurant. " This the one" he said disconnecting his phone from Bluetooth.

You watched as he stepped out the car and walked around yo your side. He opened the door and took your hand to help you out the car. "Your ass looks fatter than usual" he said out the ordinary.

"Thanks, baby" you stepped onto the sidewalk, and started walking to the restaurant. You waited for your boyfriend, since he would feel some type of way if he didn't open the door.

Katsuki finally appeared next to you, he opened the door, and the smell of pizza and pasta hit you both. A waiter showed up in your face to offer service.

You told them you were looking for people, she asked for the name and looked at her clipboard. She started walking and told you to follow her.

Katsuki bumped into a couple things, while following the waiter. "Katsuki are you okay?" You turned to ask him, you saw his eyes staring straight at your ass.

"No wonder" you mumble while grabbing his hand and leading him to the table. "MY LITTLE BRAT" you heard a voice yell out.

You turned your head to look where the voice was coming from. The woman was absolutely beautiful she looked like Katsuki but like ten times better. You swear that everything was moving in slow motion. She was the definition of a MILF.

Katsuki slapped you in the back of your head. "Please don't simp for my mother" he said while walking towards her. Now you were nervous not because of them possibly not liking you but because his dad was also hot.

He gave you a warm smile while he pushed up his glasses. I mean Katsuki is the most attractive boy you've seen but why didn't he warn you about his parents.

You were currently having a bi panic attack. "Hey sweetie, those pictures did not do you justice, your beautiful" his mom caressed your face with her knuckle. His dad laughed and then nodded his head. "Our boy didn't disappoint"

You and Katsuki sat on the across his parents, they introduced themselves as Mitsuki and Masaru. Even their names were hot, ,"So y/n is my son doing alright, because I can recommend someone else his name is-"

"Shut it hag, I'm doing great" they both goared at each other before she busted out laughing. Masaru watched in concern as his son and wife laughed and glared with evil in their eyes.

You both made eye contact and he mouthed to you "You already use to this?" You nodded your head letting out a sigh, the both of you shared a small giggle.

You spoke with his parents for about an hour, his mom seemed to really like you. She gave you some recipes of Katsuki's favorite foods.

"It was really nice to meet you, y/n"