Blitzkrieg

In Nazi Germany in 1943, Hauptman (now known as Garrett Douglas) tries to convince a group of fellow officers to help him capture the Wild Hunt. He believes the supernatural riders are just what the "Ahnenerbe" is looking for because an army of the dead cannot be broken like an army of the living. His book claims the "Ghost Riders of the Storm" are "masters of infinite power." Hauptman says the dead riders are in the Ruhr Valley. Feldmarschall Schulz (Stephan Goldbach) mocks his plan to capture the "unstoppable army" and Hauptman slashes his throat with his claws.

~~~

Sheriff Stilinski is in Stiles' room holding his lacrosse jersey. As he touches the empty bookcases, a ball of red yarn and a box of thumbtacks appears. When he picks them up, a corkboard appears on the wall behind him. Inspired, Noah pins some string to the corkboard and stretches the string across the nearby wall. When he turns back, pictures and newspaper clippings have appeared on the corkboard. He repeats the process, running string to the various walls, attaching it to the floor, and across the room. As he does this, all of Stiles' possessions become visible including his bed, his murder board, his desk, clothes, and artwork.

Finally, once everything is once again where it belongs, Noah notices a photo on the corkboard. It's Stiles and Claudia in a hospital. He takes the photo down from the board.

~~~

Lydia, Scott, Malia, Brett, Cheryl and Peter are at the Sheriff's station.

"You're going to bite Stiles?" Cheryl asks as if she can't believe her ears.

"To get him through the rift. It's the only way," Scott explains.

"Just to clarify, are you planning on biting everyone in the train station?" Peter asks.

"With Stiles and Selene back, he'll be able to help us figure out a plan," Scott continues. Cheryl and Brett share a look.

"He's good at that," Malia agrees.

"So, the plan is to get Stiles to come up with a plan?" Peter asks.

"You can shut up now."

"Malia, look around. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills. If they take us, Lydia will be the only one left to haunt the place." 

"Thanks for the reminder, I needed it," Brett comments sarcastically.

"That's why I'm the only person that's going in. Liam, Liz and Hayden will stay here with Mason. As long as somebody is left in Beacon Hills, the Wild Hunt can't move on." Scott explains.

"I like your plan, Scott, I really do, especially the part about turning Stiles. But it can't work," Peter counters.

"How do you know?" Malia asks.

"Logic? Life experience? Liam, what are the odds that he'll get taken? What if Stiles isn't there? What if there's no Beacon Hills for you to come back to?" Peter questions. "Also, Selene is also over there. She's smarter than you obviously and I'm sure she's thought of biting Stiles too... The fact that they're not here should speak for itself." 

"You got a better idea?" Liam asks.

"Yeah. It's called 'run like hell.' So, leave in five?"

"You promised you'd help us. We still need to find the rift," Malia reminds him.

"I didn't promise I'd help you commit suicide," Peter counters.

"You promised you'd help us. Basically the same thing at this point," Cheryl says and Peter turns to her. "What?"

"If you can't help, we can find it ourselves," Scott says ignoring Cheryl's comment.

"Scott, I admit that you have a flair for beating the odds, but this, you don't walk away from-- you run," Peter says and does just that.