Riddled

Scott's phone is vibrating. He wakes, sees it is Stiles and answers immediately. There's static on the line but then Stiles' voice comes through in a whisper. Stiles explains in a frightened voice that he doesn't know where he is or how he came to be there. He thinks he was sleepwalking. 

Scott begins questioning him about his surroundings but Stiles says it's dark and then the connection is broken. Increasingly agitated, Scott calls back twice but gets voice mail both times. Then his phone buzzes again. Stiles says he can't get out of wherever he is because he can't move, his leg is stuck on something and he thinks it's bleeding. 

Stiles describes a smell "down here" and says it's brutal and his eyes are watering. A panicked Scott wants to call Sheriff Stilinski but Stiles, near tears, begs him not to call. He says his father worries about him too much already. Stiles insists that Scott come and find him without letting his father know.

Stiles then turns off the phone. Scott shouts for Isaac to wake up. (Isaac was kinda awkward about staying at Selene's after the kiss.) Sleep addled, Isaac comes into the bedroom. Scott tells him to get dressed to help Stiles. Isaac asks "what's wrong with Stiles?" Scott says he doesn't know. 

~~~

Lydia is sketching Aiden in the Beacon Hills High School Arts Classroom after hours. Aiden wonders if they will get in trouble if security finds them. Lydia scoffs saying due to the high homicide rate at the school no one will take a night job there. Aiden, realizing they are alone and unlikely to be disturbed, begins to flirt, taking his shirt off. Lydia says nude modelling is usually "done without the pants."

Aiden promptly removes his pants but before he can remove his underwear, Lydia hears voices coming out of the "Bose Soundlink Mobile Bluetooth Speaker." Aiden still hears music playing but Lydia hears Stiles' voice saying "come find me." 

~~~

Stiles calls Scott's phone again. He first asks if Scott called his father, then, with Scott's prompting, he describes his surroundings. He says he's in an industrial basement with a furnace and that it is freezing cold "down here." He then says he has to turn the phone off because it is about to die. Scott asks him why he is whispering. He responds "because I think there's someone in here with me."

Kira is on her bed studying. She reaches to turn on a table lamp but the bulb is out. She calls to her mother that the lamp is "dead." She then removes the shade and reaches to remove the burned out bulb but as her fingers brush the glass of the incandescent bulb it relights briefly. She jerks her hand back but then tries it again more slowly. Small bolts of electricity come from each of her fingers and the bulb lights fully before exploding.

Her mother enters and seems angry wanting to know what Kira did to break the bulb. She then barks that Kira should be asleep. As her mom screws in a new light bulb, Kira notices that her mom's fingers also briefly glow with electricity.

Scott and Isaac burst into Stiles' bedroom. Lydia and Aiden are already there. Stiles "murder wall" has changed. Pictures and articles cover almost all the walls and the red threads (unsolved cases) stretch away from the walls and are all tied to the handles of a pair of scissors which is stabbed into the centre of Stiles' mattress. The overall impression is that of a spider's web radiating out from the centre of Stiles' bed.

Aiden posits that Stiles thinks he is part of an unsolved case. Issac thinks it's more direct saying Stiles believes he "is an unsolved case."

Scott and Isaac catch the other two up on Stiles' description of his surroundings and his injuries. Aiden points out that it is to be the "coldest night of the year" with temperatures "in the 20s (F)" and that Stiles' jeep is gone suggesting he was more than just sleepwalking.