Dreamcathers

Images of Sheriff Stilinski getting ready for a date are juxtaposed with the images of Donovan being cuffed and readied for transport by deputies.

Tracey's father is Donovan's attorney and is waiting when Deputy Parrish and another, unnamed deputy, bring him out.

The sheriff is worried about his hair, saying he should have gotten it cut. Stiles says someone his father's age should be happy they still have hair to cut. Scott says the sheriff looks great prompting Stilinski to call him the "son I should have had."

Getting cold feet, the sheriff begins to loosen his tie saying his plan to go on a date is a terrible idea. Stiles stops him and says the town of Beacon Hills won't implode while he's out with one woman or man. Stilinski clarifies that he is going out with a "very beautiful" woman but refuses to tell the boys which woman it is.

Attorney Stewart explains that the DA is pushing for 3 to 5 years on Donovan's "breaking and entering" charge. Stewart believes he can cut a deal so that the young man only serves 2. Donovan becomes agitated and starts screaming "Stilinski." The Sheriff, Scott and Stiles exit his office and Donovan threatens to kill him. The Sheriff says he's not shocked because Donovan'sbehaviourr was well documented in his "Anger Expression Inventory."

Donovan's threats become more detailed as he explains how he plans to take a knife and stab the sheriff.

Stiles mocks Donovan, saying his performance was great but asking him to do it again like Christopher Walken. He then says Donovan will have plenty of time to work on his performance while stuck in a tiny little cell forever.

Donovan rushes at Stiles but the deputies hold him back and the sheriff orders them to get him out of the station.

Stiles explains to Scott that an "Anger Expression Inventory" is a test given to people applying to work for the Sheriff's Department indicating that Donovan wanted to be a cop.

In the transport van, Mr. Stewart chastises Donovan for threatening the Sheriff in front of the entire department and his son. He says the young man will now be lucky if they can get him out of jail within three to five decades.

The driver of the van begins to stiffen up. He is having trouble focusing and the prisoner transport van begins to accelerate through the Beacon Hills Warehouse district. The driver believes he is having a heart attack. Stewart attempts to take the wheel and reach his foot over to apply the brake. The van careens into the concrete walls of the tunnel-like viaduct, throwing up sparks.

Claws, dripping a clear viscous fluid, puncture the top of the van. Once Stewart manages to stop the van under the bridge they hear something moving around on the roof. Stewart is surprised to see his daughter standing next to the driver's side window.

Tracy breaks the window and kills the driver. Blood sprays into her father's face. The officer in the back of the van with Donovan begins firing his shotgun at her.

Donovan escapes out the back of the vehicle and runs away. The officer tries to follow but is pulled back inside the van.

Stewart, covered in blood, stumbles out of the van. His daughter is standing nearby and says she'll never let anything happen to him "ever again." Her eyes glow yellow and snarls.

In a nearby alley, Donovan hears the growls and screaming as Tracy kills her father. He trips and falls. Looking up he sees The Surgeon. He stands and the Phatologist tries to flee but grabs him and holds him firm. The Surgeon then pushes a complicated drill device to the side of Donovan's head and turns it on. The drill bit enters his skull and a silvery liquid covers his eye.

~~~

Stiles' Jeep won't start. He turns the key repeatedly attempting to get it to turn over. Scott looks concerned. Stiles says it is anxiety. He says he knows the werewolves use his chemo signals to monitor his emotional state. The jeep still won't start and he pounds the steering wheel.