Relics Part ii

Lydia and Brett are in the living room of Sheriff's house looking for Stiles' relics to prove he exists. Next to the TV, there are pictures of Sheriff and Claudia together and Lydia looks at them before being interrupted by Claudia.

"Something I can do to help?" Claudia asks.

"No. Thank you Mrs Stilinski but I think we can handle it," Brett answers.

"Well, good luck. I'll leave you to it," 

Claudia walks away. Lydia and Brett share a confused look. Lydia then turns around, looks at the hallway and has a flashback of before when she talked to the old woman. Lydia slowly walks down the hallway and finds the exact spot the old woman was standing and she hears air escaping from behind the wallpaper.

"Lydia?" Brett calls out to her. She tries to touch the wall but then a man appears and scares her.

"You didn't see it, didn't you?" The man asks. His words echo and Lydia looks at him confused.

"See what?" Lydia asks him.

 "It's right in front of your face." Trent's words echo again and Lydia turns to the wall and once she touches it, she turns her attention back to the man but she becomes shocked when she sees he disappeared just like the old woman did in her last visit to the house. Lydia sighs in shock and grabs a piece of wallpaper and starts peeling it but someone grabs her. It's Claudia.

"What are you doing?!" Claudia yells.

"You're hurting me," Lydia says. Brett slightly forces Claudia to let go of Lydia before raising an eyebrow at her. Lydia shakes her head as a way to tell him it's not the time. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that,"

"I think that's something we can agree on," Claudia shoots back. Lydia and Brett quickly leave the house with another glance at Claudia.

~~~

Argent is in the tunnels and when he hears something, he turns around and has his rifle pointed but it turns out to be Malia. Argent puts his rifle down and sighs in relief.

"Thanks for coming," Argent says.

"You need my help?" Malia asks suspicious. 

"I need a babysitter,"

"I'm not the babysitting type. Coyotes eat their young," Malia says and starts walking away.

"You could have killed me, last night. Or worst, Melissa. But I can help you." Malia looks confused at Chris' offer to help her gain control and turns around.

"Aren't you the one who shot me?"

"I come from a family of hunters. It's our job to deal with situations that an ordinary person..."

"Job stress?"

"You know that bloodlust you felt? I've seen that look before. When I was your age, I saw someone control and slaughter an innocent. And I did nothing,"

"I'm not that werewolf,"

"It wasn't a werewolf. It was a hunter. She made excuses. And invented a convincing case... that lethal force was necessary but it wasn't. If I had done something that night... maybe my sister wouldn't be the monster she is today,"

"Kate,"

"Animals lose control. You're not just an animal, Malia. You're also human. You stay like that when you get involved,"

Before they could talk further, a sound from inside the Bunker interrupts them. Nathan had accidentally triggered one of Argent's sonic spikes and they arrive just in time t see Reed grab it and turn it off. As Nathan is about to shoot something back he notices Argent is back, together with Malia leaving Nathan confused by her presence in there.