Currents

Because the meeting is pushed to tomorrow the bus stops at a motel. The Glen Capri. Selene sees the name and turns around. She gets back on the bus.

"I'll sleep on the bus. I'm good" she yells. The others give her a weird look before going into the hotel.

~~~

The next morning the meeting is cancelled and they have to go home. After Scott and the others explain they should've also slept on the bus, Selene takes out her phone and calls Cheryl.

"He's dead" Cheryl says immediately.

"Slow down. Who?" Selene asks staying calm but a hint of fear is evident in her voice.

"Ennis. I think Derek's alive though. They brought Ennis to Deaton and he told me that he saved Ennis but Deucalion killed him" Cheryl explains.

"That's very useful and dangerous information. Cher, make sure Derek doesn't stay in his loft. We're coming home" Selene says and hangs up.

~~~

When they're back in Beacon Hills everyone is preparing for a fight that can happen any moment. And then Deaton gets kidnapped by the Darach. Scott and Stiles are trying different things to find him but it takes some time before Scott comes up to Selene.

"Someone almost died without you helping us. I'm not taking the risk again. I just talked to Deucalion. He gave me a hint: 'Let the currents guide you'" Scott explains.

"The bank" Reed states.

"Probably. Come on" Selene says and she and Scott get to her car. Scott's phone chimes and he opens it.

"It's Allison. She found something" Scott explains.

"Go" Selene says and Scott runs over to his motor.

~~~

Selene arrives at an abandonment bank and runs to one of the vaults. She sees Deaton hanging from the ceiling by his wrists. She runs towards him by impulse and gets knocked back. She gets back up and sees the barrier of mountain ash. She starts pacing and then suddenly stops, signalling she has an idea.

"This is stupid. I could kill myself doing this. Ugh. Here goes nothing" She mumbles to herself. She places her hands on the invisible barrier. She starts pushing with all her power and strength. She continues pushing and starts to actually make it through. She pushes her power and her eyes glow their yellow colour. Her eyes flicker red before she's thrown back because of the barrier.

She groans and gets back up. She looks down and sighs. "I'm an idiot" She says and rolls out her belt which turns into the sword. She throws it over Deaton's hands and it cuts down the ropes. Deaton falls to the ground and you can hear Selene's sword clash against the ground out of sight.

Deaton breaks the barrier and Selene drags him over to the wall so he can lean on it.

"Selene, you're eyes" he chokes out.

"Calm down. I'm calling an ambulance first" She says and gets up.

"They were red. Bright red" Deaton adds. She turns around with big eyes.

"That's impossible" she states.

"Apparently not," Deaton says.

"I'm still getting you that ambulance," She says and they laugh. She takes out her phone and starts to call an ambulance. Her mind racing to explain thigns and fit pieces together.