Memory Found

Scott, Malia, Brett and Lydia seal up all the entrances into the Argent bunker.

"The tunnel gate's locked. Everything is locked," Lydia says as she runs into the bunker. Brett closes the door behind her.

"Think it'll hold them off?" Malia asks.

"Probably not," Scott replies.

"Definitely not," Lydia corrects.

"What'd you think?" Brett asks.

"You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be the optimist, are you?" Malia asks.

"So, how cold does this thing get?" Scott asks as they walk over to Parrish's freezer.

"Cold enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same thing as the ice bath you gave Isaac, but it can lower your core temperature past anything a human can survive," Lydia explains.

"Who's Isaac?" Brett asks and looks over at Malia who just shakes her head.

"So, what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories?" Malia comes back to the topic.

"It'll slow your heart rate and put you in a trance-like state," Lydia explains.

"Like hypnosis," Brett realises.

"Hypnotic regression. If we can figure out how to work it..." Lydia points out.

"This says 'start.' So, maybe it's not that complicated," Malia says while pointing to the green button on the side. Scott looks at all the other handles and settings.

"...It's complicated," He concludes.

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" Malia asks.

"As much time as Liam, Liz, Cheryl and Stilinski can buy us," Scott replies.

~~~

Liz, Liam, Cheryl, James and Stilinski are outside of the Sherrif's station and walking over to it.

"Look, I'm not saying you have to like him," Liam starts.

"Good, cuz no one likes him," Cheryl points out.

"I'm just saying... maybe he can help us," Liam adds ignoring Cheryl's comment.

"Liam, I'll consider asking Theo for help when I don't have a station full of armed deputies to back me up," Stilinski replies and opens the door to find an empty station.

"So now or...?" James says. Liz and Cheryl give him a look to shut him up. Stilinski walks over to a radio.

"Any available units-- this is Sheriff Stilinski, do you copy?" Stilski calls. "I repeat-- any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. Respond immediately with your twenty." No answer. "All units-"

"They're gone," Liz interrupts him.

"That-that-that's not possible. That's-they couldn't have taken everyone," Stilinski protests.

"They didn't," James says. The others turn to look in the direction of the thing James is looking at. They find Theo in a jail cell.

"Wonderfull," Cheryl comments.

~~~

"Please, please tell me that you brought the key card," Theo begs.

"Please tell me you didn't," Cheryl mutters.

"I also brought my gun," Stilinski answers.

"And your sense of humour. That is great. But, if we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills, then we need each other. Which means you need me out of this cell," Theo points out.