Visionary

While Scott is off to talk to Gerard and Stiles is at Derek's loft doing whatever Stiles is doing, Selene goes back to a place that changed her life. The place her father got killed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little girl and a man are walking in a warehouse. The girl looks around four years old, black hair and brown eyes and the man has the same eyes but brown hair. 

"Dad, why are we here? Are we going to practice?" the little girl asks. The man kneels down and smiles at his daughter. He pulls out a wooden sword and smiles wider when he sees the little girl's eyes lighten up with happiness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selene smiles to herself as she pulls out the belt/sword. She lifts it above her head and moves it down with a jump and turning 360°. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad! I did it! Did you see it! From the first try!" The little girl says proudly and does the same move Selene just did. 

"Well done sweety. Now try this" the man says with a proud smile on his face. He does all sorts of movements with his real sword which the little girl repeats with her wooden. "Very good! Now-" The man suddenly gets up and is alarmed. 

"Dad? What's wrong?" the little girl asks, looking very scared. The man kneels down in front of the little girl. 

"Sweety listen too me carefully. Hide. And don't come out whatever happens" the man says. 

"Dad, I'm scared" the little girl admits. 

"Good, now go" the man says and pushes the little girl away with tears in his eyes. Three black SUV's drive in the warehouse and stop. 

"Dad?" 

"I love you. Never forget that" 

The girl tries to say something else but a young man maybe even a teenager pushes her behind one of the barrels.

Selene does the same move the man and little girl did and drops her sword

Selene does the same move the man and little girl did and drops her sword. She drops to her knees and puts her head in her hands. She starts to cry and sob. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad!" the girl cries out and the young man/teenager puts his hand for her mouth. He puts a finger for his mouth and the little girl nods. They both look at the scene that is already unfolding. 

"It doesn't have to be this way" a younger Gerard warns the girl's father. 

"I would rather die than betray them" he says bitterly. He raises his sword and they raise their guns.