Unleased

A few days go by with Cheryl and Reed trying to keep Selene out of Beacon Hills Supernatural Drama (short BHSD) which is hilarious. And then Selene just walks up to Scott and Stiles during PE. 

"So, any new threats we need to take care off?" Selene asks. 

"First, are you a virgin?" Stiles asks. 

"What?" Selene asks confused. 

"Have you ever had coitus with a man?" Stiles says. 

"First off, never use the word coitus again, like ever.  And second, no" Selene answers. 

"So you're a virgin?" Scott asks. 

"No" Selene answers and Scott frowns while Stiles' face is like 'Oh My God, what the fuck'. "He gets it," Selene says with a smirk. 

"What happened to your girlfriend?" Stiles asks with a smirk, kind of forgetting why he asked the virgin thing in the first place. "Selene over here was still in love with her dickhead of a first love and we became the best of friends after I realised that," Cheryl says coming up next to Scott out of nowhere. 

"Seriously? Where did you even come from?" Stiles asks. 

"First, we weren't together like that we just did the do. Second, why do you ask?" Selene asks while doing a stretch. 

"Right, virgins are being sacrificed. Three of them already. All the same way. Throat slashed, head bashed in and chocked" Stiles explains. 

"Threefold death" Cheryl realises and Stiles nods. 

"One of the clients from the animal clinic is missing and Stiles thinks he's another sacrifice" Scott explains. 

"Unlikely. What do you know about this guy?" Selene asks. 

"Well, he has three dogs. The one that needed to be checked out was named bullet and the guy said he the other were Beretta and Trigger. And the dog ate mistletoe" Scott sums up. 

"That's already weird. Dogs normally come nowhere close to mistletoe. Plus he's probably a warrior" Selene explains. 

"Huh?" Stiles asks. 

"Three isn't a random number. Well, it is but with these sacrifices it's three ways to die and three people to die. And then different categories depending on what kind of power you want. You have virgins, warriors, healers, philosophers and guardians" Selene adds. Coach whistles. "We'll talk further later" Selene says and starts running. 

For some reason, Isaac is running incredible hard and Selene does the same. She catches up with him and sees the twins are holding him down. 

"-How many bones in the human body?" Is what she can hear one of the two ask the other. 

"It's 206, dumbasses now if you don't mind. Let. Him. Go" Selene interferes. 

"And why should we do that?" one of the two asks. 

"Because I asked nicely. And I only do that once" Selene says and smirks. They growl and let him go. Their eyes glow red and she smirks even wider. Then someone screams and everyone runs towards the source. 

A guy is strangled with a dog leach still around his throat, throat cut and probably, head bashed in. 

"No! Kyle" A girl screams and the police pushes her back to not destroy evidence by accident. Scott, Stiles and Isaac are walking away and Cheryl and Selene join them. 

"You think it's a coincidence they turn up and people start dying?" Isaac asks. 

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them" Stiles responses.