Insatiable

"Hold still. Don't fight it." Deaton says. He's holding Ethan under the shower and trying to pull something out. "Hold still! Almost there..." He pulls ou a firefly and drops it on the ground, letting it get washed away. "Isaac, you're next" 

"I'm aware, all right?" Isaac says as Deaton pulls him under the shower.

"Don't fight it. Don't fight. Isaac, stay still! Got it" Deaton once again pulls out a firefly and drops it. He turns off the shower and turns to the others.

"Are they okay now?" Allison asks.

"I hope so. The part that's worrisome is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles" Deaton explains.

"There's really two of them now? How's that even possible?" Kira asks.

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?" Allison asks.

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car" Deaton explains.

"So, no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden asks angrily.

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature materializing from out of the floor. And someone did" Deaton then says his expression changing from irritatable to sad.

"Hold on-- how are you so sure which Stiles is which?" Kira asks.

"That's what they're trying to figure out now" Deaton explains.

"Who noticed?" Isaac asks.

"Selene did" Deaton answers.

"Is she alright?" everyone asks all at once.

"We're not sure"

"What happened to her?" Allison and Isaac ask.

"We don't know"

~~~

Mellisa gives Stiles a medical exam as he is resting on Scott's chair. She checks his pupil reactions with a penlight and reluctantly holds his wrist to check his pulse. She says Stiles seems normal physically but he is concerned that he's not really himself. Stiles looks over at Selene who is 'sleeping' on Scott's bed.

Scott helps Stiles downstairs where Noshiko is waiting. Kira rushes in and tells her mom to stop but it's too late. Two Oni appear in the McCall's living room and quickly grab the back of Stiles' neck.

The demon's eyes glow firefly yellow and they let go. The Oni vanish as Stiles falls to the ground with the kanji for "self" burned into his neck. Noshiko explains that it is too close to dawn now for the Oni to find the Nogitsune and they won't be active until "tomorrow" night. 

~~~

In the tunnels under the old Oak Creek Camp, Lydia hears the screams of all the people who died there during WWII. The Nogitsune taunts her, asking if the voices are telling her that Stiles is dying. She flees down the tunnel seeking an exit but finding none. She defies the Nogitsune saying she won't tell him anything. He says she won't have to because she'll be screaming. 

~~~

Noshiko explains the board game "GO" to Kira. Her daughter is frustrated that they are wasting time on a game when life and death hang in the balance. Noshiko points out that it's all just a game to the Nogitsune and that she must learn to play to understand what is going on and save her friends.

A quick introduction to the game of GO:

At the beginning of the game, the board is empty. One player takes the black stones, the other player the white ones. The player with the black stones makes the first move. A move is made by placing a stone on an intersection. A player can play on any unoccupied intersection he/she wants to. The object is to take territory on the board, surrounding and removing your opponent's pieces.