Chapter 1

It had been two years since Thor came to Earth and I found about my powers. Jane went into a moping stage where she would either throw herself into work or sit on the couch watching romantic movies eating ice cream. The first few months, I accepted it as Thor had promised yet didn't come back but as it was coming to one year away from Thor, I became tired of her constantly asking if I had had anymore visions of Thor (which I hadn't) so I moved from New Mexico and settled into a small but cozy flat in Queens.

Over these two years I had gotten control of my telepathy but the visions can't be controlled and I can't see whoever I choose it's just random. I once had a vision of an old lady being punched in the face by a blonde woman in a space costume but I think that was in the past due to the surroundings and the train looked older than they do now. Apparently I age a lot slower than others now my powers had been unlocked again as Darcy stated that I still looked 18 even though I'm supposed to look 20. I also found out that I have telekinetic abilities which is very cool but I'm not really in control of them as I found out about them recently. I had an incident where I got angry with a TV show and a fork went from my hand into the TV, not my proudest moment.

A knock at the door distracted me from my writing, I place the notebook down and go to my door. I open it to see Agent Coulson and an unfamiliar blonde guy. "Agent Coulson, it's good to see you again" he smiles but then turns serious "Miss Foster, may we come in?" I nod and let them. "Do you want anything to drink?" they both shake their heads and Coulson gestures for me to sit down. "First of all this is Steve Rogers aka Captain America and you can call me Phil"

I stare at Steve and only notice how he seemed much more buff than your average man and that he seemed uncomfortable in my modern apartment. "In that case call me Avery but I haven't seen you in two years, I'm guessing you need my talents?" he just gave me a tablet and the first thing I noticed was a picture of Loki. "Loki? I thought he was dead" I mumble as I look through the information and how the tesseract had been stolen. "Two days ago, the tesseract began to act up and a SHIELD base was ordered to evacuate. That evening the cube opened a portal and Loki attacked SHIELD agents and took the cube, Barton and Selvig." my head shoots up at the last name. "Erik? but he would never work with Loki and neither would Barton."
"Loki has them under some sort of mind control using a scepter that he brought through the portal with him." Coulson explained "Back in New Mexico, you said you'll be willing to help in emergencies, well I think you can agree this is an emergency." I sigh and grip the tablet "Alright, I'll help" he grins "Do you mind if I use the restroom?" I shake my head and look back at the tablet, reading more of the information but felt a gaze on my face. I glance at Steve looking at me with confusion. "Take a picture, it might last longer" he snaps out of his stare with a slight blush on his face. "I'm sorry, you just remind me of someone I used to know" I grin, glad he wasn't a creep. "Well I've never met you before so do I call you Captain or Steve" He sits back "Just Steve". I grin and Coulson came back into the room. "So how are we getting there?" I ask getting on a jacket. "By ship" Steve says getting up as well. I frown "Where is this ship?" Coulson strides past me saying "On the roof" I roll my eyes and walk after Steve "Of course it is" I say under my breath and lock my apartment door behind me.
_________________________
The Quinjet lands down a massive battleship known as the Helicarrier. I step onto the runway with Phil and Steve. "Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers, Miss Foster" Phil introduces us to a red haired woman who looks like a badass. "Ma'am?" Oh Steve acting like a total gentleman as usual.

"Hi." she says to us, then looks at Coulson "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace." I zone out a bit and walk toward the railings of the helicarrier, admiring the view from the ship. I turn around to see a man walking around the ship trying to stay out of the way of people walking back and forth. Steve goes to greet him and Romanoff steps up next to me. "Aren't you a little young to be here" she asks leaning on the railing. "Oh I'm 20 but slower aging causes me to look younger, agent Romanoff" she laughs a bit "Nat, please. So why did they bring you on. I know about everyone else but you seem to be a surprise that Coulson called last minute"
"That's probably because I don't really know powers myself. In New Mexico, I was able to conjure energy shields, read people's minds and see the past, present and future. Recently I found out I can move things with my mind." I explain and Nat nods in acceptance but looks slightly shocked at what I can do. Nat turns to the men still talking "Gentlemen, you might want to step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breath." I look around and the helicarrier starts to shake as people ran around tying down equipment and planes "Is this a submarine?" Steve asks "Really? They wanted me in a submerged, pressurized metal container?" Bruce continues while Nat had a smirk on her face, hiding something. The two move closer to where I stood and we could see huge fans appearing out of the water, beginning to lift us into the air. "Oh, no. This is much worse."

I just grin. "Это потрясающе"

_________________________

We entered the bridge and saw Fury ordering us to disappear which was cool. "Gentleman, Miss" Fury says greeting us and Steve gives him a 10 dollar note, he smirks and pockets it. I walk over to where Steve stood, looking out of the massive windows. "Did you make a bet with him?" I ask standing next to him. He turns to look at me "Yes, I bet that I'd never be surprised again. I lost" I smile before a vision came into view. 

In an underground lab, I see Selvig and several scientists work around a device. Clint walks in, holding a tablet. I frown wondering where I am."Put it over there!" Erik shouts his hazy blue eyes filled with excitement "Where did you find all these people?" he asks as Barton walks over. "SHIELD has not shortage of enemies, Doctor." He holds up a screen showing information on Iridium "Is this the stuff you need?" Why do they need Iridium? "Yeah, iridium. It's found in meteorites, it forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get hold of." I block out the science words, it's times like these when I wish I had gone into science. Clint nods "Especially if SHIELD knows you need it.". At that moment Loki walks up to the pair, he looked terrible. His emerald green eyes had lost their glint and he had visible shadows under his eyes as though he hadn't slept since he dropped off the Bifrost. Erik sees Loki coming and calls out to him. "Hey! The Tesseract is showing me so much. It's more than just knowledge, it's... truth."

"I know. What did it show you, Agent Barton?" he sounded tired underneath his calm exterior. "My next target." I lean in closer at these words."Tell me what you need."

"I'll need a distraction." Clint grabs his bow and flicks it so it extends to its fullest "And an eyeball."

I come back into focus when I hear "We got a hit. Sixty-seven percent match. Weight, cross match, seventy-nine percent." Coulson goes over and I follow "Location?"

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28, Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." my eyes widen at their words "That's his distraction." I whisper, Cap hears me "What?" I shake my head "It's nothing"

"Captain, you're up, take this guy down. Miss Foster, we will drop you on the top of the building and you will attend the party as a guest to keep an eye on Loki." Fury orders. I nod and go to my room to find the dress I'm meant to wear.

 I nod and go to my room to find the dress I'm meant to wear

I put on some golden heels and looked in the mirror. Now I was ready.

это потрясающе - It's amazing