The Series Finale

A/N: The first bit of this chapter is set in Episode 8: Previously On.

Estella's POV (1693)
I lower my book as Agatha storms into our hut that we share with our mother. She throws herself onto the floor before picking up a random book and reading furiously, I begin reading once again but couldn't focus because of Agatha's constant sighing. I slam the book closed and give Agatha a pointed  look, "What troubles you dear sister?" Agatha places the book on the floor "Mother doesn't seem to understand that I am more than capable of learning stronger forms of magic"
"Dark magic" I state and focus my attention back on my book, I had heard this way too many times.
"Yes, Estella, think of what we could achieve if we only went into that area." By now she was back on her feat, pacing in front of me.
"We? No Agatha I won't be apart of this ambition of yours." I stood up and grabbed her arm "Do you have any idea what mother would do to us, to you"
"I can't help it, Estella, it calls to me. Mother would only banish me anyway" Agatha desperately explains, taking my hands in hers.
"She wouldn't banish you, she would kill you. It doesn't matter if you're her daughter or not." I try to change her mind. "If you go down this path, I can't, you know I can't"
Agatha smiles "I understand but I have to know more, I need to know more." I shake my head before pulling her into a hug.
"How is it that I'm younger but you are the one with the outlandish ideas?" I question not letting go of her.
"I have no idea" Agatha responds and we share a small laugh before falling into a peaceful silence.
_________________________
Over the next few weeks, Agatha practiced and practiced day and night. Her magic going from the blue of the Coven to the purple of dark magic, I snuck a look at one of her books before quickly closing it, I never want to go peeking in there again. It was on a night like any other in our hut when mother and two witches from our coven burst threw the door. I quickly stood up, so did Agatha then they grabbed both her arms and took her outside. I run outside "Mother!" I shout "What are you doing? Agatha hasn't done anything wrong"
"She has broken one of the Coven's most sacred law, dabbling in the darkest of magic. As leader I most uphold the law" Mother says whilst glaring at Agatha.
I clutch the banister outside the hutch as I shakily descend the steps "Please mother, Agatha's my sister"
"And she is my daughter, does not change the fact she must pay. You would do well to stay away from this path lest you end up with the same fate." Mother warns me "Now, go back inside or I will be forced to restrain you"
I take a step forward opening my mouth but mother threw me backwards and slammed the door behind me. I shot off the floor and try to push the door open but it refused to budge, I even tried to use my magic but mother's magic was a lot stronger than my own so I was locked inside. I look out of the window to see mother pull up her hood then walk into the woods with the two hooded witches dragging Agatha away behind her. My eyes lock with Agatha's before she disappears from view.

I sat banging on the door for around an hour then suddenly it opened after I hit it. I awake from my stupor and quickly rush outside. I halt when Agatha lands in front of me, "Agatha? You are still alive"
She smiles sadly and opens her arms, I run into them before pulling back "What happened?"
"I don't know" Agatha says whilst frowning slightly "I have something to tell you, mother and the coven are...dead"
I gasp as tears come to my eyes "How?"
Agatha shakes her head "I was there and they began the process when something wiped them all out even mother. I took her broach as an heirloom then flew here to make sure you were alright" Agatha places a hand near her throat where I saw it sitting.
"I am perfectly alright or I was 2 seconds ago" I reassure her. Agatha holds my shoulders and I look up at her.
"I know you should have time to grieve but we need to leave in case that creature comes back" I nod and she goes to pack up our stuff. I look around at the place I always called home, I was probably never going to see it again. I form a golden necklace with emerald pendant from my magic and placed my memories from this night into the gem. This is my heirloom to my future descendant, to know at least some of their history. I pull on the necklace and greet Agatha as she comes out of the now empty hut. We grasp hands and shoot into the sky never to see Salem again.
_________________________
I release my hold on my necklace, how could Agatha go from a caring sister to a witch messing with Wanda. I hear a scream then cover Hela as a car crashes through our front window, I lock eyes with Agatha before she disappears with a wave. "Mummy, what's happening?" I slowly stand up and help Hela stand up, I crouch down and take her face in my hands. "Hela I want you to run across the street and stay with Billy and Tommy, mummy will find out what's going on"
"What if Billy and Tommy go outside?" Hela says almost crying.
"Then you stay with them, if you have to, use your powers. You are strong enough to take them on, I know you are" I assure her then pull her into a hug "I will find you once this is all over, okay?"
"Yes mummy, I love you" Hela whispers into my neck.
"I love you too" I then release her and watch as she runs across the street and into Wanda's house.
I run out the front door to see Wanda talking to Vision then Agatha appears in the sky next to us. "Oh, this is awkward. Your ex and your boyfriend together at the same party. Who are you gonna choose, Wanda?" Agatha says as she strokes her cheek, I look down the street to see a white version of Vision walk towards the couple.
"Vision, this is our home." Wanda says
"Then lets fight for it." Vision agrees before taking on White Vision. I see Agatha almost disappear, I blast her then fly over to her whilst she gets up. "Hello auntie" I say as she faces me, I could feel Wanda's gaze on me but I ignored it for now. "Estella" Agatha looks at my necklace then smiles.
"Your mother gave me that necklace the night before she was taken, it was almost as if she knew her fate" Agatha smirks "I thought you might want it as I'm the hero in that memory."
"You killed your mother and entire coven, why keep my mother around, what use was she to you?" I question.
"Estella was my sister and the ONLY one who believed in me even if she didn't like what I was doing. I couldn't bare the thought of killing her" Agatha explains "Then when I discovered the Dark Hold I became convinced that SHE was the sorceress. One of the most powerful beings in the universe under my control, it was dream after everything I sacrificed. But I was so naïve, Estella didn't quite meet the criteria. Her powers where taught but yours, you were born with them. They're uncontrollable and dangerous. You would do well to join me, I can help you, protect your loved ones. You'll never have to hurt anyone ever again. Or I destroy this fantasy you and Wanda created."