On a Very Special Episode

I climb out of the car and look up at the house which is to become my new home

I climb out of the car and look up at the house which is to become my new home. "Do you like it?" a large smile comes onto my face as I turn to my husband "I love it"
"Well I'm glad" he comes next to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I place my arms on his shoulders before tangling my fingers through his shoulder length hair, "I would hate it if you didn't, we might have had to leave" he jokes, pulling me closer. "As if Wanda would allow that, she was chuffed when we said we'd be moving here besides I want to see her children."
"If Helana gets on with them, does that mean we get some more alone time"
"Loki" I hit his chest but a smile remained on my face "We have a child to look after now"
He pouts then smirks "Doesn't mean I can't do this" He leans down and kisses me, although I tried to resist, I couldn't help but sink into the kiss. It almost felt familiar but at the same time wrong, I banished that thought to the back on my mind, this is my husband I love him.
"Eww" we separate and turn to see Helana stood by the car, covering her eyes. I smiled then went over to her, I picked her up and settled her on my hip. "Do you like our new home, Helana?" Even though she was only born yesterday, Helana somehow managed to age herself up so she is currently at 5 years old. I think it had something to do with me and Loki having magic.
"Yes, mummy. I want to make friends and own a pet and..."
"One thing at a time, my little sorceress" Loki takes Helana off me and takes her into the house. I pause at Loki's nickname, now where have I heard that before? In fact where were we before we came to Westview. I'm taken out of my thoughts by a crash in the lawn across from me, I look to see Wanda, her two boys and drone.
"Is everything alright?" I question as I cross the street. Wanda looks at me with relief.
"Oh Avery you've arrived just in time, could you look after Tommy and Billy for a few minutes. I have to sort something out." Wanda puts a hand on each of the twin's shoulders.
"Sure. Come on, boys" I wave at them and lead them across the street. "Who are you?" Tommy asks.
"I'm a good friend of your mother's" I reply.

I hold their hands and take them into the house where Loki was entertaining Helana with fireworks coming from his hand. He looks up then frowns at the two children on either side of me. "Who are these? You haven't plucked them off the street have you?"
"No, these are Wanda's children Billy and Tommy" I reassure him before facing the boys "Why don't you go play with Helana?" I suggest to them, Billy takes Helana's hand whilst Tommy runs into the living room. Helana tightened her grip on Billy and refused to move "Come on Hela" Billy sooths her before they both also go into the living room.

I zone out at what Billy called Helana, Hela? Come back to us, Avery. I jump when Loki's arms wind round my waist, "Darling are you alright, you seem a bit out of it"
I give a wide smile "I'm fine, I just feel tired from our journey"
"I got you something, to always remind you of me" Loki opens a box and in it sits a simple gold necklace with an emerald charm.
"Loki it's beautiful" I turn around and he fastens it around my neck. He then turns me to face him.
"Darling are you alright, you seem a bit out of it"
I give a wide smile "I'm fine, I just feel tired from our journey"
"We didn't travel far, at least I don't think we did" Loki says, frowning slightly.
"What are you talking about, we came from..." I pause, trying to remember but I came up a blank "We came from..." I start to panic as I realise I don't know anything from before we arrived. "It doesn't matter, we're here now, in our new home" Loki reassures me, rubbing my arms.
"Yes...Home" I mumble and allow myself to be pulled into a hug by Loki but I couldn't get the thought out of my head; where did we come from?
_________________________
It is later on in the evening whilst Loki was in the bathroom, I open the wardrobe to see several outfits and also two Halloween costumes? "Honey" I call and he walks out the bathroom in only his PJ bottoms. "Yeah?"
"There is nothing going on tomorrow that requires a costume, is there?" I question, looking back at the costumes.
"It's Halloween and the town has a fair going on tomorrow" Loki answers but his eyes glaze over before going back to normal. I nod then climb into bed, he joins me and I put my head on his chest. I close my eyes but there was something in the back of my mind that wouldn't let me rest, not truly.

I stand in a room, I couldn't tell what was going on but there was a lot of blurred shouting. I could make out a few sentences though "I didn't do that. I...you don't believe me." Now that was definitely Wanda but what is she talking about?
"Wanda, I want to, but at this point, I'm ignoring statistics entirely." Vision says, sounding stressed. My vision clears as the doorbell rings again. I stand behind Wanda as she opens the door and standing there was a platinum blonde haired man. "Long lost bro get to squeeze his stinkin' sister to death or what?" the guy jokes. "Pietro" Wanda whispers before she slowly gets pulled into hug. Pietro? I suddenly see him falling off a cliff and his blooded hair.

I gasp as I shoot up, what the hell was that? "Mummy?" Hela asks from the bottom of my bed, Loki sleeping peacefully next to me. "Yes honey?"
"I couldn't sleep, I had a nightmare" she crawls onto my lap and I hold her steady. "So did I but you know what. They're not real and you can always wake up with a simple pinch." I lightly pinch her sides and she squirms giggling slightly. I take Hela's hand and lead her back to bed "Get some sleep, sweetheart, it's going to be a big day tomorrow."
"Mummy?" Hela asks "Can you sing to me?" I nod and settle myself next to her on her bed. She lays her head on my lap and I run my fingers through her hair.
"Where the North wind meets the sea
There's a river full of memory
Sleep, my darling, safe and sound
For in this river, all is found
In her waters, deep and true
Lie the answers and a path for you
Dive down deep into her sound
But not too far or you'll be drowned" I tapped Hela's nose and she giggled once again.
"Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear
And in her song, all magic flows" I let my powers flow into the room and it filled the room with blue and red light.
"But can you brave what you most fear?
Can you face what the river knows?
Where the North wind meets the sea
There's a mother full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found"

 "But can you brave what you most fear?Can you face what the river knows?Where the North wind meets the seaThere's a mother full of memoryCome, my darling, homeward boundWhen all is lost, then all is found"

Helana ^