Chapter 6

I walked back inside to see Loki trying to get up and push him down with my magic. I go right up to him and crouch down. "You joined their team then?" He states. I frown slightly, "Of course I joined their team. How does it feel to be defeated?" I answer, he looked up into my eyes, not impressed and I was glad to see his eyes had turned back to their usual emerald green. "Like shit" he replied.
"Well Loki that's just how it goes, you're the villain, we're the heroes. We kind of have to win otherwise it's not a good story." I give him a small smile and see the others come into the room so I stand up and release him from my magic so he could move freely. He crawls to the steps; lifts himself up slightly and turns to see us all standing over him, Clint aiming an arrow at his head should he try anything. "If it's all the same to you. I'll have that drink now" He says, knowing that there was no getting out of this one.

Tony just rolls his eyes "All right, get him on his feet. We can all stand around posing up a storm later. By the way, feel free to clean up." I smirk and get Loki on his feet and Thor binds his hands together. "Who gets the, uh, magic wand?" Nat asks, holding up the scepter. "STRIKE team's coming to secure it." Tony replies just as some SHIELD agents exit the elevator with a case for the scepter. A bald man with glasses comes up to Nat and takes the scepter off of her. "We can take that off your hands."
"By all means. Careful with that thing." Nat walks over to where Clint was standing with a drink and the scepter is put in the case. "Unless you want your mind erased. And not in a fun way." Clint says then takes a drink of something probably alcoholic if it is in Tony's penthouse. "We promise to be careful." The bald guy says and he and the dark haired dude exit the penthouse with the scepter.

Steve then receives some information over the coms "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue." He says and paces to the elevator past me and Loki who had been relatively quite up to this point but I knew that wasn't going to last. He transformed into Steve "On my way down to coordinate search and rescue!" He imitated then transformed back "I mean, honestly! How do you think you'll be..." he was stopped by Thor slapping a device on his mouth to keep him quiet. "Shut up." he said and dragged him into the elevator with me following behind.

Hulk tries to get in but we all know that it would break the lift "Whoa, whoa. Hey! Buddy. What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached." Tony explains whilst sitting on a case that contains the Tesseract. "Take the stairs." Thor says not quite getting that the Hulk would get angry and he does. As the lift doors were closing, Hulk punched the door making it rattle slightly and I heard Loki let out a small sigh of relief that Hulk wasn't riding with us.
_________________________
We made it to lobby when the secretary and several SHIELD agents blocked our path. "May I ask you where you're going?" The old man asks, slightly annoyed. "To lunch and then Asgard. I'm sorry, you are?" Thor asks and I just remain silent next to Loki making sure he doesn't escape.
"Alexander Pierce. He's the man, one of the folks behind Nick Fury." Tony explains but still doesn't hand over the case. "My friends call me Mr. Secretary. I'm gonna have to ask you to turn that prisoner over to me." The secretary orders but I sense he has an ulterior motive for wanting Loki, maybe it's best if he returns to Asgard with Thor. "Loki will be answering to Odin himself." Thor tries to be polite but I could see he was getting agitated.
"Oh, he's gonna answer to us. Odin can have what's left. And I'm gonna need that case, that's been SHIELD property for over 70 years." Pierce pushes for the case and Loki, I narrow my eyes and try to get into his mind but it was blank except for the overwhelming thought that he needs that case, why does he need it so badly. "Hand over the case, Stark." an agent states trying to get to it forcibly but Tony holds him back and an argument ensues. Suddenly, the Hulk bursts from stairwell doors and starts shouting about how he doesn't like stairs. We take this moment whilst Pierce was distracted to push past him and exit the building, I firmly grasp Loki's upper arm and steer him towards the lunch place. "Right lunch" Tony claps his hands together "I want to try Shawarma, Psychic, you like shawarma right?" I nod uncertainly, purposely ignoring Tony's nickname for me. We meet up with Cap who had a significantly calmer Banner with him and we all went to the restaurant that Tony saw earlier.
_________________________
Once we got there, Thor chained Loki to a park bench and placed Mjolnir on his lap so he couldn't move and went inside to get something to eat. We ate in comfortable silence until Thor spoke up, "Lady Ava, would you like to come to Asgard with me to help control and expand your powers. I'm sure my mother would love to meet and teach you" I pause my eating for a second and look up at Thor. "A-are you sure, I wouldn't want to intrude"
"Positive. Even the team agrees with me" Thor states and I look at the team but I was still hesitant "What about my apartment or my clothes or..." I begin to panic slightly but Tony calms me down "Woah slow down psychic, I'll take care of the apartment and judging by point break's clothes, you won't need modern clothes" I nod "Okay I'll come with you and I'll see you all when I'm more powerful" They just laughed and I stood up "I'm just checking on something" I say and walk up to the counter ordering what I had and a bottle of water. I then walked outside to where Loki sat, I go up to him and sit down with the food. "I thought you might be hungry" I say removing the device covering his mouth, he just looked confused. "Why are you doing this?" He asks. I smile and hand him the now opened bottle of water "You're my friend, Loki, I'm not giving up on you yet" I see shock on his face before he takes a big gulp of water "Even after everything that I've done, to you and your planet"
"Like I said, I'm not giving up on you besides you can't rid of me that easily, I'm coming to Asgard with you and Thor." I say giving him some shawarma. "What?" he asks now really confused. "To practise controlling and expanding my powers, Thor offered" I explained and he nodded in acceptance. Once he was finished I threw everything into a nearby bin and placed silencing device back on his mouth just as the rest of the team come out of the restaurant. I stand up, bringing Loki with me and we all walk to Central Park. Selvig was waiting for us and had a tube for the tesseract, Bruce placed the cube inside the tube then me, Thor and Loki walked to an open space. I grasp onto Loki and the other end of the tube. Thor nods and turns the handle making all of us get beamed up to Asgard.

I stumble slightly as we land on the edge of the Bifrost bridge as it had not been repaired since Loki fell off. "Welcome to Asgard my princes and Lady Avery." Heimdall says as he stands at the edge of the bridge, I grip tighter onto the handle of tesseract. This should be fun.