Chapter 5

So today has been eventful and it's only 11am. Thor decided it was a good idea to try escape Sakaar by using the fallen Quinjet that Hulk arrived in. I haven't seen Hulk all morning and then Loki gets called down to the Grandmaster as well as Val. I run down the halls to the Grandmaster's throne room and into the small hall behind it. I had seen their small fight but didn't see how it ended, I opened the door to see Loki knocked out on the floor and Val standing over him looking pissed. "What happened?" I ask as I go closer to them and Val looks up at me. "He was being a dick so I knocked him out" she replies and I nod in understanding. "Can you help me move him to my room" I nod and use my powers to float him to Val's room while she made sure no one noticed us. I placed him in a chair the Val chained him up, "Did you have to chain him up?" I ask as she takes a drink of something. "Yes. I know you have this thing going on but I can't chance him escaping. Now I have an idea where Thor may be and need Loki here as leverage to bring him back"
"Fine, you go get him, I'll stay and don't worry I won't free him." I say and Val nods before leaving. I pull out my staff from the pocket dimension and extend it, might as well get some practise it.

I was swinging the staff around when Loki woke up. "What happened to me?" he asks. "You pissed off Valkyrie so she knocked you out" I say not taking my eyes off the swinging staff. He sighed and tilted his head to the side "But she is now going to help you" Loki states and I finally look at him, "I made her relive a horrid memory that will make her realise her duty to Asgard. Your welcome"
"Thank you, love but you could have avoided the whole traumatic experience" I say before giving him a quick kiss on the lips. He smiles "Can I be let go?" he asks. I laugh and move away from him "No, you are going to stay there until Val returns with Thor"

He groans but doesn't speak, I go into the bathroom and change into sakaarian armour that Val gave me because I didn't want to storm Asgard in a dress.

I jump slightly when the door slides open and there stood Val, Thor and Bruce not the Hulk. "Surprise" Loki says with fake enthusiasm. Thor looks at him with apprehension before picking up a metal sculpture and throwing it at Loki's head, it hits him and bounces onto the floor "Ow"
"Just had to be sure" Thor states before walking over to Val, "I like your armour, it suits you" Val says with a smile, "Thanks, glad you decided to join us" I say as she passes me.

Bruce walks in, pulling on his pants as he does, I recognise them as Tony's clothes, those have got to be tight. "Hello Bruce" Loki seems calmer now that Bruce is in his human form. "So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where are you at these days?" Bruce asks purposefully keeping a distance away from Loki. "It varies from moment to moment" Loki replies with a dark look, I go over and hit him on the shoulder to tell him to stop it. I saw Thor marvelling at Val's sword and smiled at his excitement.

"Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole just outside the city limits.Refuel on Xandar and be back in Asgard in around 18 months." Val explains whilst taking gulps from a bottle. However, Thor walks over to the window and says we're going through the big one which was called the Devil's anus.