Chapter 2

I took a deep as I stood outside the dungeons, I walk up to the guards and they nod at me letting me through. I venture down the hall and immediately saw Loki sat against the wall, reading. He hadn't noticed me so I walked right up to the energy barrier that keeps the prisoners in. "Hello, Loki"

His eyes flicked up to mine and surprise was evident in his eyes before a charming smile came onto his face "Well hello, pet, I thought you had forgotten all about me"
I roll my eyes and cross my arms "So that's my new nickname and I didn't abandon you, I just haven't had the chance to visit you" I explain, he gets up and walks towards the cell opening and leans down "Whatever you say pet"
"Can you stop calling me that, I'm only here because I promised your mother I would." I say but immediately know it's a lie. "I thought I was your friend?" Loki pouts but I could see a smile in his eyes. "You are but I can't just forgive you after you tried to destroy my home" I state sitting down just outside the cell. "Darling my intention was to rule, the Chitauri wanted to destroy" he says sitting on the other side of the forcefield. "Besides you've spent a month ignoring me, can you forgive me?"
I just give him a flat look, "We'll see now is there anything you want?" I ask. "Read to me" he orders but  I frown "I don't have a book"
"Just summon one"
"Loki..." I stop when a book materialises in my hands "See now you can read to me" Loki says with a grin, I roll my eyes at him knowing it was him that put the book in my hands.

I spent the next couple of hours just sat with Loki, him listening to me read out loud until I finished the entire book. I stood up with a sigh and turned to Loki as he stood up with me. "It's finished, is there anything you want?" He grins "Your forgiveness?"
I hug the book closer to my chest and give a small smile "We'll see" I stand up straighter "I'll be here tomorrow, that is if you want me to?"
He leans against the wall, his face almost touching the forcefield "I'm counting on it pet" I wave and exit the dungeon back to my room. It was a large room with a golden, round bed in the middle that was extremely comfortable.

 I make my way to the window, picking  to see the sunset, I hadn't realised how much time I had spent with Loki in the dungeons

I make my way to the window, picking  to see the sunset, I hadn't realised how much time I had spent with Loki in the dungeons. I sit on the window seat and just watch the sun set, the rays glinting off the walls of the observatory at the end of the Bifrost. I open my notebook and begun sketching the observatory room as the final rays of sun disappeared below the horizon, Asgardian sun sets really are beautiful. I get up from my seat and change into my nightgown then lay down on the bed, I sigh and close my eyes hoping to have a peaceful night sleep with no dreams.
_________________________
Over the past year with Frigga I had developed my telepath and telekinesis abilities. I am now able to restrict someone's movement using their mind; I can sense and manipulate emotions; cause mental hallucinations; mind control the weak minded; project images into someone else and enter someone's mind and literally walk around as though walking down a corridor and opening doors to their thoughts and memories. With my telekinetic abilities, it was more difficult but I can now animate inanimate objects; see my surroundings using telekinesis; telekinetic pressure which damages the immediate area; use weapons without touching and I can hover at the moment. However, my telekinesis is hard to control like once I  blew up a table and when my dreams become nightmares I can often float above the bed looking like I'm possessed.

I enjoyed my training with Sif before she got called back to war by Thor but they've both returned and there was a large feast in Thor's honour. Let's not forget I visit Loki everyday, I'm not sure what to think of him, he makes me blush with the stupid pet names he gives me. I think I like him but I know nothing will ever happen due to the fact he is a criminal and he doesn't care for anyone but himself.

So my life on Asgard was going good until a vision changed everything.