XXV (FINAL)

Hoseok had waved back between Taehyung and the room outside of theirs.

"I have no means with him." Taehyung had fiddled with his fingers around Jimin's wrist.

Which hurt Jimin, but he was too afraid to bring it up anyhow.

"Wai- I thought Hoseok- And Seokj-"

"Did I not just explain this to you?" Taehyung glared back at Jimin whose eyes widened at the harsh claim.

"No, actually." Jimin tripped through the door with Taehyung pulling him to follow.

Jimin looked back at Hoseok, the pit in his face still there from when Jimin had seen him last.

Festering at a game of chess.

"Will you let me go???" Jimin tugged back. Taehyung only let go to put Jimin behind him whenever he found the deviant body of Jin on the sofa.

"What's wrong with Hoseok? Why is his face like that Taehyung?" Jimin clutched onto him, hugging back with the increasing fear and guilt of whatever had caused the change in Hoseok, and the reappearance of Jin.

Taehyung would not answer, again. There was more shit around him for him to consider.

"I do not have the will to argue. I am simply here for company." Jin had his back to the two.

For him to absently mention an argument, gave away the lie of no intention to get into one.

"Bullshit." Taehyung had Jimin in tight with his grasp, not that he was too troubled by it.

Jin bent his head down, sticking his hand out to flip a King of Hearts.

"I do not understand why you resent me, or want me gone."

"Your glutton with your yearn to tear your teeth through my heart? Maybe, that might be the reason, who knows?" Taehyung's sarcasm had bad timing, but it was truthful enough to receive a lessened reaction from those around who heard it.

"And who made me like this, hm?" Jin turned with his hand folded.

He looked at Jimin, the restful temper he had veiled within his scarlet eyes, damned enough for Jimin not to notice it.

"I gave you Hoseok back."

"He is half aware." Taehyung sneered, regardless of whether or not Hoseok was there.

"Alive, is he not? Or, 'alive." Jin motioned his fingers to neglect the trueness of Hoseok's liveliness.

"He is mostly ill-willed like you." Taehyung almost began to laugh.

Something in his tone seemed to be humorous enough to sound like he was the one lying, or playing along.

Jimin looked up at Taehyung. Taehyung had the immense determination to keep Jimin behind him, and refrain from any unnecessary mentions.

Jimin startled himself whenever the abrupt blow of air split pass him and Yoongi found himself accompanying Taehyung in the brawl.

"Where did you come fro-"

"Don't let your ideals confuse you." Yoongi whispered, patting Jimin's head.

He wasn't a child.

"I helped you remember Jimin, did I not?" Jin shuffled to find a better idea as to why Jimin was hiding.

"Do not answer that Jimin."

Jimin nodded after Taehyung had somehow apprised him of the repercussions if he did.

"I can be very, very reasonable. Jimin, understand this. I am not the one who seeks you harm, knowingly. You said you did not hope for us to harm you, correct? Which you are right, but you have this relentless thought, need, for us to hurt you." Jin shook his head. He knelt down, sliding the card across the floor for it to attend Jimin, Taehyung keeping it away with his foot.