II

Jimin would have found himself more than pleased to enter Taehyung's home if he had not embarrassed himself by stepping back and forth on the tiled cement to set off his anxiety.

"It's alright, I understand."

Jimin stood unsociable at the inside of his home.

He found the home very admirable in a light comparison to the asylum.

Very light comparison.

"You have it too?" Jimin poked his head towards Taehyung who had already set his keys on the counter.

"I do not, but I know people that do."

Jimin frowned, finding it to be a little dense for Taehyung to mistake knowledge of a friends issue as understanding the actual mental disorder.

"That is not the same."

"I know, but we are all very... We all associate with one another."

"Who?"

"My friends."

Jimin's lips kept static until Taehyung gathered that he had been expected to say more.

"Our friends."

"Our-?"

"I said I would get you something to eat. What do you have in mind?" Taehyung leaned against the marbled counter, his middle finger tapping it progressively.

He tapped for a short period until he stopped.

"Uh, will you tap one more time?" Jimin fell sheepish and sorry for being so inconvenient already.

But he counted the amount of times Taehyung had tapped his finger, and Taehyung stopped at a number he had not liked.

Taehyung smiled, happily lifting his finger to let down another soft tap.

"Is that okay? Do you need me to tap another time?"

"N-No it's okay." Jimin had still stood untimely at the front door.

He would hit himself if he could, truly humiliated already. Regardless of how easily and kind Taehyung had been once Jimin asked.

"You can sit, there are seats in front of you." Taehyung motioned his hand to the spinning stools at the counter.

Jimin nodded, his shoes already kicked off once he tripped over to sit.

"Anything you have a taste for? I can make rice, coconut shrimp, noodles, blood sausage-"

"Anything is okay." Jimin uttered out the vague response to leave Taehyung to get creative with the meal.

"Do you want anything sweet?"

"Uhm, no thank you." Jimin shook his head, tracing the lining in the marble sat in front of him.

"Alright." Taehyung stood from the freezer, taking out the rice and noodles.

He followed around his kitchen to collect two pots, filling both with water.

The pots sat on separate areas of the stove, the heat below them eventually boiling the water for Taehyung to dump the foods in to cook.

"Tell me about yourself." Taehyung sat back down, elbows pressed temporarily onto the counter.

"I uh. Nothing good. I have nothing good to say about me."

"You seem fine to me."

"You don't know me."

Taehyung's lips pressed together to refrain himself from spitting out anything by mistake.