IV

"A book on mental health? Is this what you really fancy Taehyung?" Jimin opened the thick reading, huffing from the dust of it's pages.

"No, I only wish to know more of myself." Taehyung sat at the leather couch, sipping at his infamous tea.

"Well that should be a little easier than reading a... 763 paged book."

"Not when you're not the cause of your characteristics." He looked up, glaring at Jimin who had sat the book back on the shelf.

"Trauma?" Jimin wiped his hands pass his pants, stepping over to sit next to Taehyung.

"You could call it that."

"Mmm." He hummed, looking out of the window and to the back yard.

"What is with the blue butterfly?"

"Hmm? Ah, him." Taehyung set down the now empty cup, folding his hands at his lap.

"You gave it a name?" Jimin gasped, finding it amusing once Taehyung had given the bug a formal pronoun.

"No, you did."

Jimin's lips fell from it's shape of a further saying, him looking to Taehyung instead.

"Me?"

"Of course. Do you not recall?" Taehyung nodded.

"No, I do not actually." The smaller shook his head lightly, picking at the loose string of his jeans.

"Given." Taehyung stood, motioning for Jimin to follow once he opened the back door.

"Go look."

"I will startle it!" Jimin whispered, unknowingly loud to already start with the concern of scaring the butterfly.

"You will not, I promise. Look." Taehyung was soft whenever he pushed Jimin outside to walk to the insect.

Jimin looked behind him, Taehyung sat at the doorway.

He walked slowly to the butterfly that sat at a red rose.

Jimin was close enough for him to bend down and look closely at it.

"You're so pretty!" He smiled, eyes thinning at the beautiful royal blue colors.

"Pretty blue wings. I suppose I already gave you a name. I do not remember though. Taehyung says a lot of things that do not make sense, but that's okay." Jimin mumbled to the little butterfly, recalling the past month and a half he had now lived with Taehyung.

"Maybe you're one of his friends. He keeps saying I can meet them. I still have not. I am beginning to think they are not real people. I guess if you're one of them, you count. You're very lovely, so I think you do." Jimin was enjoying his talk with the wordless creature, stilling himself whenever the butterfly flew to land on his nose.

"Aw!" He gushed.

Taehyung had continued to stand at the door, a small pull at his lips that gave an adoring grin.

"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin." He shook his head, wandering off inside of the house.

xxx

"I like that butterfly. It comes very often." Jimin stood, frowning once he realized the sun had fallen since he had last seen the bug.

"Yes, it does. It likes to visit. It has come more ever since I have given you your stay."

"Really!?" Jimin smiled, his hands in cute fists at his lap.

"I love butterflies."

"So I've gathered." The other took his hands from behind his neck, stretching to see his feet taking him to his bedroom.