VIII

Yes, Jimin did follow the damn cat home.

And agreeably, he started to believe both Jungkook and Yoongi.

So whenever he entered the home and saw Taehyung happily boiling a pot of noodles, he did not fuss or question him of anything.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Taehyung looked back after the sound of the front door shutting, stirring the noodles.

"Yes." Jimin nodded, softly pulling his shoes off.

Taehyung stopped, fixing himself up straight to turn around again.

"You did?"

"I did. I want to go out again. Meet more people." Jimin nodded.

"Well there is someone already here. They're excited to see you again."

Again.

Taehyung did not seem too joyous about whoever this person was.

Jimin did not bother asking. Instead, he just walked to wherever Taehyung pointed.

He looked around the main room to only find Namjoon surprisingly sat without a cigarette.

And Yoongi, already sitting at the couch.

"He stepped outside. He will be back. Please sit." Namjoon reached out his hand to wave it down beside him.

Jimin sat, finding the seriousness and subliminal fright odd.

He waited patiently for the push at the back door to invite whomever this person was.

He missed the sound of the door, scaring himself whenever he felt the dip of someone sitting beside him.

And the smell was so strong.

Iron and black cherry.

The metallic smell had a triggering pull at the similarity between the smell of blood.

It was horrifying to think of.

"Hello Jimin."

Jimin looked over.

He was just as interesting as the others.

He had a painted red heart centered at his lips, his eyes and hair a brighter and more saturated red in comparison to Jungkook.

"Hi." He greeted back, looking over at Namjoon who chewed, troubled, at his lips.

He looked away towards Taehyung who had not reacted at all. The noodles were already strained as he stood at the counter with his face as dull as before.

"Do you like it here Jimin?" The other man spoke again.

Frankly, Jimin hated to hear his name come from the other. He had no idea why.

"Um, with Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung?"

"And me. Do not forget about me Jimin." They blinked slowly, interpreting a pleasing answer back from Jimin.

"Yes. I do." Jimin nodded.

"Hmm. Must be nice." The words came too quickly. Jimin almost missed them.

"And Taehyung. How is he with you?"

Jimin looked back at Taehyung. He looked the same.

"He has his moments. He says he can't help it though. Other than that, he is nice." Jimin was content with Taehyung in all honesty.

"He is just demeaning sometimes. So is everyone else." Jimin shrugged, looking back down.

"Ah. Well Taehyung is no better than your doctors." Once the other spoke again, Jimin could not find himself wanting to look back at him fully to respond.