III

Jimin stared at the rabbit painted on the wall of the room he had slept in for longer than needed.

The stopwatch hung by the chains hanging from its wrist was all the more gathering for an artwork.

"You are awake."

Jimin turned his head to find Taehyung against a wall with his lips parted due to the lit cigarette between them.

"I am." Jimin replied.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I did."

Taehyung rose his head, the cigarette now kept between his fingers for him to flick its building ash into a tray.

"Did you dream."

"No. I have not dreamt in a while truly." Jimin shrugged, nearly hushed.

"Then how could someone with your mind sleep well with the absence of a dream?"

Jimin furrowed his brows.

He had not anticipated the slightly degrading sentence from a man whom he hardly knew.

It was enough for Jimin to sit himself up with his elbows.

"I'm sorry?"

"A dream for your mind. It is what you need."

"And what do you suppose you know about my mind?" Jimin crawled from the sheets, standing next to the bed to show himself more determined for a reasonable response.

He had easily forgotten his appearance though, standing in just a shirt and underwear.

"Your clothes-"

"Answer my question, if you will." Jimin's eyes withered at the stare from Taehyung who finally put out his cigarette.

"The asylum, hadn't you just come from there? Isn't the crazed deception of your mind self explanatory?"

"Well doesn't that make you ill-mannered to assume?"

"I am not ill-mannered Jimin, can't you tell?"

"Tell what?"

"I am polite."

"Not so much anymore."

"You're counting our words."

"I am not." Jimin stopped.

His tendencies with correlating his anxiety with his OCD sometimes went dismissed by him.

But for him to be counting silently in his mind and for Taehyung to notice before him, made him feel less mad between the two.

"How do you know?"

"Because I am the cause. I don't mean to agonize you Jimin. Give it time, you'll notice." Taehyung ushered away, tipping at his heels once doing so.

"Notice what? Taehyung!?" Jimin found himself at a halt once his leg met past the doorway.

It would do less for his anxiety if he went to further their conversation, so he found himself back on the mattress.

He had known Taehyung for over a week, and his behaviors become all the more discerning each day.

It was better for Jimin to irritate himself over the painting from before rather than Taehyung's tendencies.

"A rabbit who tells time. Almost sounds as mad as something I'd come up with. Strange." Jimin laid back after reading the time on the clock of the rabbit.

He startled himself once the time read the same as the digital clock on the nightstand.

"How ironic." He laughed, finding his mind correlated enough to catch the likeliness of the times.