XVII

Granted, the wrath of Taehyung and the envy of Seokjin was not fathomable.

The others around the two had to constantly fret over any interaction between them.

But Jin was not around.

In relation, neither was Jungkook.

And time had gotten faster. Less tranquil.

Jimin needed to remember soon. Because the damnation that his forgetfulness lead to was unlawful.

It began to torment Hoseok first.

He felt more alone and separated.

"Hoseok, we are all very much here for you." Yoongi moved a pawn throughout the board.

Hoseok watched, sighing. He hadn't had the motivation to move his pieces.

"I was never wanted and was always seen as arrogant. I am not! I just wish to be cared for and to care for those around me." He traced the checkered pattern of the board.

Yoongi scratched at his Queen piece. He sat back, crossing his arms at Hoseok's unmoved pieces.

"And you, you are beginning to let your horrors belittle you."

Hoseok looked up.

"So what if it belittles me? I already have the world contributing to such shameless manners." Hoseok shrugged.

"That does not determine your loneliness, given that you are not alo-"

"I am alone! I haven't a place to guide, an acquaintance to value, or the trust of my creator!" Hoseok flipped the board across the table.

The pieces were fragile, glass.

So they broke.

All except for the king pieces.

"Our creator. You are in the same position as the rest of us. You remark upon these things, yet your responses are built on top of your insecurities. That is what makes you different." Yoongi shook his head down at the shattered mess.

"We are all different. Taehyung is the most mad, Jin speaks on nothing but vengeance, Namjoon withers at his wisdom, Jungkook dwells within his compulsive behaviors, you are rather ignorant, and I am still alone." Hoseok sighed, loving the mess.

It was unlike him.

"You are the one for ignorance Hoseok. You take on the negative ideals of humility. You, just like everyone else, need Jimin's remembrance. Give it a little more time." Yoongi walked over the glass shards and to the door to leave.

"Time is surging without Jungkook. It is unreliable and damned." Hoseok stood, speaking hurriedly to get his words to Yoongi before he left.

"Well then we will have to be quick, won't we?" And he left.

xxx

"Hello." Jimin stood in front of Yoongi.

"Hello." Yoongi stared remotely at Jimin.

Or whatever was behind him.

Jimin turned around.

There Taehyung suddenly stood, a smile still just as absent as always.

"Why don't you smile a little. I have gotten better with remembering. There is your reason to." Jimin sadly asked for something small from the taller.