IX

"Taehyung?" Jimin was truthfully afraid to call out for the male.

He was afraid of seeing him.

He knew it was a 'dream,' but he had always hated 'dreaming."

Taehyung looked from behind a wall, sighing once he saw Jimin.

"Jimin-" He came into the kitchen to hold out his arms and hug the smaller.

Jimin backed away, looking warily at Taehyung.

He first looked at his hands, then his face.

The skin was there. Taehyung looked decently human.

In comparison to the Taehyung in Jimin's 'dream.'

"What are you doing?" Jimin decided not to enlighten Taehyung on the analysis of his figure.

"I want to hug you?"

Jimin's face mocked Taehyung who would not drop his arms.

"Why..." Jimin did not agree to the validation of the entire gesture. It was peculiar and threatening for Taehyung to present any form of affection.

Taehyung groaned, reaching out to hug Jimin regardless.

Jimin did not find the essential point of the hug.

So he just stood there.

Taehyung sighed, pulling back slightly to wrap Jimin's arms back around him.

Jimin let him, eventually sinking into his chest to hug back.

"Why are we hugging Taehyung?"

Taehyung did not respond.

Until Jimin whined because of it.

"Because you were out late. I missed you."

"Tell the truth." Jimin muttered passed Taehyung's chest, poking his lips out to speak more easily.

"That is the-"

"The entire truth." Jimin shook his head, knowing the answer before interrupting Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled.

Jimin was able to tell.

"You know I had a bad dream. Did you know where I was? What the dream was?" Jimin pushed away, clutching lightly at the taller's shoulders.

Taehyung's face stilled.

He was waiting out Jimin's patience, to determine how long he could bear it.

Jimin never lost the tolerance though, so Taehyung went to answer.

"I do. It was just a dream Jimin-"

"My dreams are not always so untrue." Jimin looked very open to anything Taehyung was willing to tell him.

Though, Taehyung wouldn't say anything that had not been remote enough for Jimin not to determine so simply.

"Rightfully so, the doctors had convinced you of that for a long time." Taehyung found the healing within Jimin's sanity.

Not that he didn't want Jimin to be insane, there was just no point to it.

"They helped me, I don't hallucinate anymore."  Jimin shrugged.

"Who's to say a dream is not a mental view of the physical life around you." Taehyung kicked at Jimin's mental strain, Jimin blinking harshly to revert it.

And there was the confusion, along with the determination of a consequential occurrence.

"You, and Hoseok. You called it a dream." Jimin frenzied himself into speaking hurriedly to rush away from conversation.