XI

A hallucination.

Nothing more.

But he was able to taste it.

Taste the blood. Thick and revolting.

No, it is just mania.

Jimin rocked back in forth in his chair. He could not fathom the idea of Taehyung somehow misplacing his beloved tea for blood.

And enjoying the blood.

No.

Jimin could tell this time.

It was a hallucination.

Right?

It is easy to persuade ignorance.

That is exactly what Jimin did.

"Jimin? You look ill." Taehyung came from behind where Jimin sat.

"I am. Mentally, no?" Jimin probably should not have tried to joke. It would get him nowhere.

"Right, yes." Taehyung nodded.

Jimin shoved himself into the cushions of his seat whenever Taehyung stood in front of him.

He was too close.

Jimin was discomfit with the closeness.

"Why are you backing away from me Jimin?" Taehyung folded his hands to together to leer down at Jimin who muttered softly.

"Will you leave me alone, please." Jimin looked away to a clock.

If Taehyung did not leave, he would just count the seconds and watch the hands of the clock work themselves around.

He found his compulsive disorder better than Taehyung's presence.

"No, I will not." Taehyung's head cocked at Jimin who followed through with his counting.

Taehyung did not want to be ignored.

He gripped at Jimin's chin, pulling him to face him.

Whereas Jimin looked down, away from the taller.

"Look at me." Taehyung muttered, his teeth progressively grinding the more Jimin refused.

Jimin knew of Taehyung's temper.

And his fear always overruled his disobedience.

He did look up, trembling softly whenever Taehyung held his chin tighter.

"I'm looking." Jimin unfortunately looked, finding it very difficult and harsh for Taehyung to look back so sternly.

"You are trying to remember, correct?" Taehyung could not give less of a fuck if Jimin was looking now or not.

He just wanted an answer.

"Don't know." Jimin shrugged.

"Yes. Or no, Jimin."