V

"Taehyung!" Jimin shook the taller annoyingly, thrashing him around.

"What, what!?"

Taehyung threw his arm beyond Jimin's shaking, squinting at the blur of his silhouette.

"A man slept over last night." Jimin stood, picking at his fingers with his feet pointed inward.

"Okay!?" Taehyung massaged his eyes, Jimin finding the behavior irritating since he himself hated to touch his eyes too often.

"He says he knows you and me."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jimin's unknown behavior with responding as ignorantly as he did.

"Name?" He snapped his fingers, pulling himself from the bed to light a cigarette.

He missed at first, the flame warming his thumb instead. He stood inanimate, which worried Jimin who saw the mishap.

"Namjoon."

Taehyung gasped, turning around.

"Namoon!?" He trampled past the carpet of the floor, his feet now slipping at the wood to see Namjoon smoking a cigar at his window.

"You know I don't like you smoking cigars in the house."

Namjoon lolled around, smiling at Taehyung.

"I thought you would worry more about my surprise visit." He grinned through his words, bringing the cigar to his mouth to overrun them.

"Worry!? No! I couldn't be happier!" Taehyung stepped around the couch to pull Namjoon into a hug, almost in which left him with ashes down his shirt.

Taehyung was different. A lot more lively.

His behaviors changed too suddenly.

Nevertheless, Namjoon nodded as he carried a conversation while blowing continuous 'O's' pass Taehyung face.

"Have you bettered your play at chess?" Namjoon pointed to the game set at the table across the room.

"You say that as if you mean to diminish me." Crossing his arms was childish for Taehyung, but it helped Namjoon keep from growing stern.

"Well, you have never been so good against... Mr. White..." Namjoon whispered the last part, eyeing over to see Jimin waddle into the room.

"Hi." Jimin wheezed, coughing from the ambient smoke.

"Hello Jimin." Namjoon nodded his head, a smoke ring blowing through his teeth from the last syllable.

"Woah, that is so cool!" Jimin tripped up to see the ring, sticking his finger through it.

He turned to gape a Namjoon, who blew another ring large enough for it to graze around Jimin's head.

"It smells nice." Jimin cheesed.

And so did Namjoon, finding the smallest's lack of comprehension appealing.

At least enough for it not to sadden him.

It already has, but he was good at reverting his attention from his expressions to his mind.

Though he found Jimin easy to be around, he walked away, gesturing for Taehyung to follow.

And Jimin was alone, standing in an absent room.

It wasn't the disappearance that now bothered him. Instead, it was the white noise.

Jimin had gotten far too use to that in the asylum. He had been forced to listen to the echoing instead of his mind.

His mind.