I

Jimin sat at his therapeutic talk with the elder man who had not listened too well to his mumbling.

The rending walls and rusted chains at his wrists and ankles had been left unnoticed due to Jimin's pondering.

Not that he was meant to pay attention to it.

"You are being released today Mr. Park."

"I understand." Jimin laid back on the seating covered in plastic, blood staining the furnitures cushions.

He looked up at the debilitating ceiling, flinching at the click of his doctors pen.

"You will have people around to keep a good eye on you. You will continue to have to take your medications."

"I understand."

"Do you Mr. Park?"

Jimin turned his head to allow his ears to pierce at the rustle of plastic beneath him.

"I do doctor."

The doctor leaned back in his leather seat, the tips of his shoes being the utmost to gather Jimin's anchor.

And the music. The repetition of the piano keys. The serene tune of the instrument that had always perturbed Jimin. He heard it everyday over each speaker within the asylum.

It was a triggering factor. Every time he heard it he would find himself wanting to carry out unexplainable masochistic and sadistic things.

But he would never tell anyone that. He wouldn't want them to have more of a reason to demean him.

"The pills. They will help my anxieties? And visions?" Jimin's eyes fell at the sorrow of his own groaning, the ticking of the clock circling mindlessly.

And so he started counting.

"It should have helped already, no?"

The doctor was unknowingly shunned by Jimin who counted the time until the seconds hit his symbolic number.

He counted inside of head. He did not want the scolding.

Then he repeated.

"Jimin!"

"I still dream." Jimin rose to the call of his name, happily responding as a noteable distraction from his compulsive behavior.

"You still lack the understanding between a dream and a hallucination Jimin. Your mind differentiates from illusion."

Jimin hated to be told about his ignorance. It belittled him into thinking he had a mind too little for adult conversation.

His mind was not small, but it did wheel around a child's mindset with how inventive he came to be.

"I know what is real-"

"You do not Park."

"I do." Jimin grinned, finding the conversation hysteric rather than allowing it to diminish his neglecting.

"What do you know. What do you remember."

Jimin's smile thinned, his eyebrows furrowing at a blank silhouette.

"Nothing." That was honest. That silhouette use to hold a face and a marvelous wardrobe.

But Jimin had forgotten it all and now he could only stare at a black figure.

The doctor turned his head to the area Jimin had eyed towards.

"What are you looking at?"

"I do not know doctor."