Playdate

Happy to see you here, hello there~

This book is a pure work of fiction. I do not own Pokemon. I only own the story line and some of the characters in here.

Any resemblance in real life is purely coincidental.

No translations or plagiarism allowed. Plagiarism is a crime.

Thank you for taking some time out of your day and reading this, I'm glad. 

Started: April 22, 2021

Ended: February 01, 2022

Copyright   © 2021 | StunningKim

-

[Edited]

(Author's POV)

"Misty, come out. You're gonna be late." Aiden, Misty's father, called out to her from the living room. "You've been there for like, an hour!"

"Just a sec, dad. This is my last question. It will be over soon." Misty replied. She was in her room, doing her homework.

"But you have a holiday tomorrow. Can't you do it afterwards?" Her father said. 

"No dad. If I want to play, then I have to do this first."

"Just give up already. You know how she is. She won't get up until she completes her studies." Her mother, Rose said, coming into the living room.

"I know, but isn't it her age of playing? She is just 8 years old, she should be outside, like other kids. She has to do studies when she grows up anyway." Aiden stated.

"I seriously don't understand how she manages studies and play time equally." Her mother said, incredulously.

"Well, whose genes are those!" Aiden said, feeling proud and smirking.

"Certainly none of your, mister."

"Yeah, right." Aiden said sarcastically. "How could she even go on you?" He said in a whisper, hoping Rose didn't hear him, but sadly, she did.

"What did you say?" She said, looking at her husband, anger in her voice.

"Done!" Misty said, coming out of her room stretching her arms and back.

"Oh my lovely daughter, you saved my day." Aiden said, going towards her and picking Misty up in his arms.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Misty asked.

'Come back home and I'll show you'. Rose whispered to Aiden, coming towards her daughter. "Oh nothing sweetheart. He just likes to joke around, you know that, right?" 

"Of course, who doesn't?" Misty said, looking at her father, who was nervously chuckling.

"Anyways. Are you ready to go have some fun?"

"Yes dad!"

"It's already 7:30, and it's getting dark. You sure wanna go right now?" Her mother asked, worried.

"Yes mom, don't worry. Dad will be there with me, right dad?" She looked at her father.

"Of course I will."

"That's why I am worrying. Aiden, don't get too carried away with your 'little chats'! Pay attention to the children." Misty's mom instructed her father.