Clues

This is a rather short chapter hehe. At least shorter than my other ones..

I guess...

Anyways, enjoy!

-

(Author's POV)

Ash was sitting quietly in his room, texting his friends.

Ash: So...anything?

Gary: Nope.

May: Not yet.

Dawn: I don't know either.

Yellow: Actually no.

Ash sighed, and suddenly, Delia called him down.

"Ash, come down here."

"Okay mom."

Ash: Guys mom's calling. Talk to you in a few minutes.

He informs his friends and goes down to Delia.

"Yes mom?"

"Do you remember what's day after tomorrow?" Delia asks.

"Yes mom. I remember." Ash replies.

It was Tyler's death anniversary. On that very day, when he left this world, letting everything, every responsibility, fall on Delia's shoulders. Ash wasn't present on any of his death anniversaries till date.

"Every time, I used to go visit him, with Misty's parents and some other friends. Since this time you're here as well, I am calling every single person we know and we're gonna go meet him at his grave." Delia says.

"But why everybody?" Ash asks.

"Many people want to meet you, so well I thought this will be two in one thing. They'll come to meet Tyler and you as well." Delia explains. "Tell all your friends to come."

"Okay mom. And take care of yourself. Please don't cry, okay?" Ash says.

"I will try sweetie, now go. It's late. You should sleep." Delia says.

"Okay. Good night!" Ash says, turning to go to the stairs to his room.

"Night!"

Ash comes back to his bedroom and picks up his phone to see the messages if any.

"Damn these are a lot." He says as he starts typing something.

Ash: Guys, I was gone for two minutes and you literally texted so much, it's hundred plus notifications now.

Dawn: Well, we're texters, heh.

Paul: Awesome name, troublesome.

Dawn: Shut up Paul.

Paul: I didn't even talk, I am texting for your information.

Dawn: Then shut your phone dammit-

Brock: Guys, there's a situation here.

Dawn: Ah right. Sorry.

Paul: Hm...

Ash: I just used to miss my dad in the US. Nothing else, but this will be the first time I will be visiting him at his grave.

May: Eh?

Drew: You're gonna visit him? When?

Ash: Tomorrow's his death anniversary. You all gotta come.

Gary: It will be okay Ash.

Ash: Hope so.

Others: Good night. Sleep tight.