Worries

Heyyy, this is not re-read (like always).

Okay continue.

-

(Misty's POV)

I tossed and turned on the soft bed, taking the blanket with me in every direction I went. I slightly opened my heavy eyes, the light was too much for them and I closed them again. My head was hurting like crazy. My body was kind of in pain too. I got up slowly with a hand on my head, it was still thumping. I squeezed my eyes shut to absorb the pain, hoping it would go away, but it didn't. I looked around, and it wasn't my room.

Wait a damn minute.

It looked like Ash's room.

What the hell am I doing here?

"Morning drunk sleepyhead." Ash said as he came into the room with a tray and put it down. I looked at it, it had some Advil and a glass full of water.

"Who was drunk?" I asked him while shaking my head so that I would come to my senses. Sadly, I don't.

"You were." He replied.

What?

"I can never drink."

"Apparently you can. And you did. It was a long night." He said. My eyes widened as flashbacks of yesterday night played in my mind.

"Oh my god..." I said, can't believe I was drunk.

"Do you remember anything?" Ash asked me.

"I remember being in a diner..." I answered.

"Something else?"

"There was a boy...Who asked me something.." I said again. It wasn't making any sense, I didn't remember anything.

I looked over at Ash, he was looking at the ground. I don't know what happened, but by the looks of it, I am certain that he was there too.

But how?

I looked down at myself. I wasn't in my clothes, but in a pink silk pajama. 

Had he changed me into this?

"Oh wait, you weren't drunk driving?" I asked him as I remembered saying he was drunk and driving last night.

"I wasn't." was all he said.

I focused on the incidents I remembered, to remember other things, but sadly I couldn't.

"Drink this and get ready. There are towels and clothes in the bathroom, and mom's waiting for you downstairs. I have something to show you." He instructed and went out of the room, locking the door.

What's with the bossing?

He was just instructing.

But still.

I took my time getting up, taking the medicine, brushing my teeth, going into the shower, wearing my clothes, and going downstairs.

"Misty! Come here sweetheart!" Aunt Delia called me sweetly at the table. I walked to her.

"Are you okay? How do you feel?" She asked me.

"Slightly better after taking a shower." I told her, smiling. She smiled back and pointed at the table.

"Eat. Don't hesitate to ask for more." She said and I took a seat, starting to eat. Ash wasn't here.

"Where's Ash?" I asked her curiously.

"He's in the study. He told me to let you go there after you finish your breakfast." She said. I nodded and went back to eating.

After eating, I went into the study room. Opening the door, I saw Ash behind the computer, looking at the screen intensely with headphones on. I went towards him and he looked at me, removing the headphones.