The Week of Hell

Okay so. This chapter's gonna be a bit different. I am just going to show some scenes from all their exams days, and not the whole day. It'll be a bit short, but hope you enjoy.

-

(Author's POV)

[Day 1]

"Hey mom, hey dad. I'll do good, thank you." Misty said as she talked on the phone. "Thanks Aunt Delia."

"Thank youuuu!" Ash and Misty's friends yelled as their parents wished them good luck too.

"Don't stress, and do your best!" Aiden said over the phone.

"We will." Ash said.

"I am hanging up, byee." Misty said as she hung up the phone.

"Let's go!!" Dawn said as they marched into their classroom.

[Day 3]

"Class, you'll have two and a half hours to solve your paper. No cheating, and you can do all the rough work you want in the blank space provided. Maintain neatness, and no writing on the question paper. Here, take one and pass the others back."

Our whole squad was sitting in a big classroom with other students, one on a bench. Each student had a serious face. Everybody had to give their best anyhow. Ash seemed calm. He had studied, and looking at him, you can easily tell that he was confident in himself. Misty was her usual self, and kept on writing. Everybody did the same.

[Day 6]

"Okay class, time up. Check if you have written all your information, and answered all the questions. I'll start collecting them this instant." The teacher instructed.

Ash seemed good. His exams weren't going as hard as he had thought. Even though he knew he did well, he was concerned about the result. No matter how good you do, teachers do find a way to cut at least some marks of yours.

Everybody checked their papers and went out.

[Day 7]

"It was easy." Dawn said.

"Damn easy." Drew added.

"Maybe it's just that we have enough knowledge to score well." Misty said.

"Exactly." Gary agreed.

"How is it with you, Ash? Finding something difficult?" Serena asked.

"I don't think so, he finishes his paper very early, not before Misty though." May said.

"Yeah, nothing. Everything's going well." Ash assured them.

"Cool. You aren't that much of a dumbo, then." Paul said jokingly, but earned a smack from Dawn.

"Let's do good everyday!" Yellow said.

[Day 9]

"How was the exam?" Delia asked over the phone.

"Very good." Ash replied.

"I am glad you're doing good, Ash." Delia said, happy to see her son doing well.

"That's what I wanted, mom." Ash said, smiling.

"I am damn sure you'll make your dad proud." Delia said, remembering Tyler.

"I will, no matter what."

"I'll talk to you later. Study well, and don't forget to rest, okay? Tell Misty too." Delia instructed.

"Sure, mom. Byee."

[Day 10]

"Done with it?" Misty asked.