Partying Rattatas

Yo!

Okay, so because literally everybody wanted me to update, I did. 

-

(???? POV)

I was in my office again, doing the usual, until someone knocked.

"Come in." I instructed. The door opened, and a man walked in.

"I am not giving you any money for what your brother went to do. He failed anyway and ended up in jail, who knows how. Besides I am going to an event today, don't come here again till I tell you to." I told that man, already knowing why he's here.

"I know that. I am not here for money. I am here to give a suggestion." The man said. I raised an eyebrow.

Suggestion?

"Go on."

"Well, since you had sent my brother to destroy all the clues which might be present in Ketchum's house...why don't you send me to destroy the main one?" He asked.

"Main one? What's the main clue?" I asked him, confused.

"More like...who's the main clue." He told me.

"Who is the main clue?"

"Misty."

(Misty's POV)

"Dad, my stomach's paining too much, I can't go." I said, lying on the bed and clutching my stomach.

"I know nothing's going on in your little tummy, Misty. Get up." Mom said.

"But there is. It's like Rattatas gathered all the Pokemon they could find from the forest and brought them to celebrate a party in my stomach." I said, turning around and adding more effect to my acting.

Yeah, I don't wanna go from here. No Rattatas are partying in my stomach with other Pokemon.

Dad was looking at me like he was doubting something. His face lit up suddenly, maybe he just thought of something.

"We need to go to the doctor and get these Pokemon out of your tummy." Dad said, taking out his phone. "I'll call him."

"No, don't." I said. Both of them looked at me, dad smirked and mom shook her head playfully.

"If you're 'The Misty', I am your dad." Dad said, smiling at me. I sighed.

"Okay fine, you win. I'll go." I said, getting up and grabbing my phone with me. I was already ready, so we all went downstairs where Liam was waiting for me.

"Be good, and don't trouble Ash. Got it?" Mom instructed me.

"I won't."

Caught in a lie.

Shut up.

"Take care of yourself, and call us from time to time." Dad told me, I smiled at both of them, and hugged them.

"We'll be back soon, Misty." Mom said.

"I know you will."

I pulled back and turned to Liam, signalling for us to go. I waved at mom and dad again, and sat in the car. Liam did too, and we drove off.

"So! Living with Ash, huh?" Liam asked me teasingly.

"You're saying it like I am moving in with my boyfriend." I fired back.

"You will, soon." He said, smirking.

"Shut up."

"Also I almost forgot, alone? For maybe a whole month?" Liam asked, and I hit him on his shoulder.