Changed

Heyyyyyyyyyyy

I know you guys missed me, I know *pat pat*

I love you too, enjoy!

-

(Author's POV)

"Hey Ms. Rezerds, good morning!" Misty greeted her Maths teacher, Ms. Olivia Rezerds in the hallway. All the teacher did was just raise an eyebrow at her and the students around looked at Misty like she had gone crazy.

"What?" Misty asked in confusion.

"Are you Misty's twin or something?" One of the girls nearby asked, others paying attention to gain any kind of information.

"No, urgh." Misty answered, frustrated. "Third time today." She muttered under her breath and started walking to class.

She enters her chemistry class, and takes a seat somewhere around the back. Most likely, she's the one sitting in the middle, but today she wanted to stay at the back, not wanting to answer any more questions, like 'Are you okay? Or Are you Misty?' Taking a moment, she thought of all the things that happened today.

First, her mom and dad ask her if she's okay and if she needs to be taken to the doctor or something. Second, Liam asked her why such a sudden change in behaviour, and where's the old Misty. Third, her schoolmates ask her if she's the Misty they know.

"Tired of this honestly..." She said, putting her head down on the desk, while students started to fill the class up. Someone knocked on her head, making her look up. It was Gary and others, they were taking seats beside her, before her. Gary raised an eyebrow at her.

"Please, not again. You already know why I am doing this." Misty said to him. Gary blinked, and then understood what she meant. He shook his head.

"I am not here to talk about your behavior. The only thing I wanted to ask is...why are you sitting here today? Especially on Ash's seat?" Gary asked her. She tilted her head slightly in confusion.

"This is....Ash's seat...?" She asked, completely oblivious to the fact she just stated. Just then Gary looks at someone behind her and then goes to sit beside Leaf. Misty turned around to see Ash standing at the door, gazing at her.

"Uh-" She started, but Ash just ignored her and went to sit at the far end of the row in which Misty was sitting, sliding his bag over the desk as he sat. He didn't even bother to look at her.

"Tch." She said as she turned around to face the teacher, who already entered a moment later.

"The chemical formula for Washing soda, that is Sodium carbonate...who will tell me? Mr. Ketchum, how about you?" Mrs. Wington asked Ash to answer her.

'How would he? He didn't know it the last time, huh.' Misty thought to herself, and chuckled internally.

Ash got up, took a moment and looked at Misty, who was looking back at him, smirking. Ash then looked at the teacher again, and answered, "It's Na2CO3." He looked back at Misty, finding her staring at him, mouth hanging open.

'Looks like he studied..' Misty thought again.

"Drew, this one's for you. What is..." Mrs. Wington kept asking small and simple questions to each student, just like the surprise oral quiz she takes every month.

"Misty, you're up next." Mrs. Wington said as she eyed Misty from behind her big glasses. Misty instantly got up, a bored expression on her face. "Hm...let's give you something hard..."

'Yeah, like I can't solve it, duh.' Misty thought to herself and waited for the teacher to ask her something.

"Hm, tell me. Electronegativity increases when we move from which direction to which?" Mrs. Wington asked, looking up at Misty from her book.