League

Guys

2007 words is NOT short

-

After five days of continuous practice, the day was finally here.

"Go all of you! I am sure you'll make everybody proud!" Delia said as she wished the kids good luck.

Delia, Aiden, and Rose had come back from their business event two days before. Even Gary's parents, Amelia and Jack Oak had come with them, pleased to see their son, and all his friends. Not to forget Professor Oak. Misty had moved back to her house.

Though even Gary's parents were sad about Ash's failure in making Misty remember the past, they were still happy that they were friends, happy and alive. They got to know about the attack that happened to Misty too, and praised her and Ash for being so brave.

Right now, everybody was out of the Wisdom Stadium, where the yearly Grand Pokemon League was gonna take place. In just a few minutes, everybody had to go inside the cheering crowd, the parents to settle down and the participants to take their positions for the march.

"Do your best, okay?" Rose said as she hugged Misty, she hugged back.

"I will." Misty replied, and pulled back, hugging her dad too.

"Go get it, my princess!" Aiden said, pecking Misty's forehead.

"I'll surely get it, again." Misty confidently told her dad.

Everybody then dispersed. The adults went to the bleachers, Yellow following them, and our squad went to their respective positions. After a wait of five minutes, the competition started. The Legendary Moltres' flame was glowing brightly, and the battles began soon after.

[I am not good at writing battles so please bear with me.]

Today was the trainer's first and second round. All of our trainers, Ash, Misty, Gary, Red, Paul, Brock, Leaf, and Clemont. Clemont's Luxray won perfectly, while Brock's Onix destroyed the battle area. Paul's Aggron worked a treat, and Red's Charizard burned the stage, Gary's Umbreon shined brightly with her sparks, Leaf fought fearlessly, Misty's Gyrados' fierce attacks were enough to make her opponent's Marill run around in fear. Pikachu, even though was small, smartly defeated his opponent very easily.

They all decided to let their pokemon's rest at the Pokemon center, while they enjoyed their dinner with their families.

"What did it feel like, to battle again?" Aiden asked Ash.

"Amazing, I loved to battle today." Ash replied, smiling. Aiden did too.

"Are you three nervous for tomorrow?" Caroline asked May, Dawn, and Drew.

"Kind of." Dawn answered. The other two nodded.

"Don't worry, you all will do good." Norman said, smiling at the three teens. They did the same in return.

"You'll be great, guys!" Serena exclaimed.

"Grace, how come George's not here?" Delia asked curiously.

"He's still in USA. Had some clients to attend to, there. He said he'll come back soon, though. Also that he wanted to have a small talk with you." Grace explained.

"Sure." Delia said, nodding.

Ash turned his gaze to Misty, only to see her feeding a bite of steak to Red, of course. He became unbelievably silent after that, and ate his dinner without bothering anything else. After a while, he finished.

"I'll get going." Ash said as he got up.

"Oh? Why? And where?" Delia asked, wanting her son to stay longer. Ash turned his gaze to Misty, who locked her eyes with him.