New Memories

Ahahaha-

-

(Misty's POV)

I opened my eyes slowly, taking in my surroundings. I was in Ash's room.

Again.

I looked to my side, to see...nothing?

Wasn't he sleeping beside me?

As I was lost in my thoughts, the door opened, revealing Mrs. Sarah Lavender.

"Sarah!" I said as she smiled at me, coming in and sitting on the bed, giving me a hug. I returned the hug.

"How are you?" She asked, pulling back.

"I am good. How about you? When did you come?" I asked.

"Last night as soon as I got Gary's call, telling me about what happened to you. I swear, if I ever see that bastard, I'd kick him in the balls." She said, rage flowing through her body.

"Well, I am pretty certain Ash already did that." I said, chuckling.

"Then...then I'll chop them off." She said, determined. I smiled.

"Where's Ash?" I asked, taking the huge blanket off me.

"Oh, he's in the kitchen, making breakfast for you." She said casually. But it wasn't casual.

Ash in the kitchen, making breakfast? That too for me?

Sarah seemed to notice my shock, as she said "He's been learning how to make things from the chef since some time now, he seemed pretty determined." She stated.

Huh, that's weird.

"Honestly, he acts like a protective husband when it comes to you." Sarah said, casually again.

"Yea-What?!" I looked at her in more shock.

She can't be right. Or can she?

She noticed this too. "Don't worry, I am just observing and saying." She said, I still sighed, thinking about it.

Ash and husband. Pretty unrelated words.

"Okay so! Let's get to work. I brought your clothes here, Ash's making breakfast, which will turn out I don't know how, the shower's ready. Everything is ready. All you need to do is get ready. I'll be just here if you want anything. Don't lock the door, or I might not know if something happened to you. As the doctor said, don't shower with too hot water, I have set it just right. Now go!" She said as she gently dragged me out of the bed. "I'll make the bed."

I followed all her instructions. It was like I was a new baby in this big cruel world and these people were constantly babysitting and protecting me.

Speaking of which, I had told Flora I was here to babysit Ash. But now it's kinda the other way around.

I finished everything quickly, wore my clothes, and Sarah literally followed me everywhere. Walking down, I saw Ash already seated at the table, talking to someone on the phone.

"He'll just be around her all the time. No disturbances to anyone. Be assured." He said as he didn't acknowledge my presence. I decided not to disturb him and take a seat.

"Yes, thank you." He said, and that's when I saw a huge ball of muscle standing behind him. The man was wearing all black, like all the other guards I had seen, and had black glasses on. Looked like a personal bodyguard found in movies.

"He's..?" I asked, confused.

"Your personal bodyguard." Ash said. I looked at my hand and counted. One, two, three people, only for me.