Begin Again

"....Dad?!" Serena cried.

"Princess...." George said as he was dragged by the two policemen who were holding him into the house. Some other officers and lawyers were following behind.

"Why...why George, WHY?" Grace yelled as she made her way to her husband, she slapped him right in his face.

"Why did you have to kill your friend? Why did you have to torture this innocent soul here? Why?" She asked again.

"You seriously-" George began, but earned a slap again.

"Don't even dare to spill any shit from that filthy mouth of yours. We all know, everybody knows what you did." Grace said. Serena was still sobbing behind, being comforted by Leaf and May.

"You told them, huh? You knew there would be consequences." George still had the nerve to talk to Misty like that. She glared back at him.

"You are out of power now. There's nothing you can do." Misty stated.

"Whatever was supposed to be done is already done. The contract which I had hidden for so long, is finally out and with the lawyers from The International Bureau of Business here. Ash is bound to follow it, since that stupid signed it." George said, smirking.

"Shut the hell up." Delia said.

"You think that's the one?" Misty asked.

"Huh?" George raised an eyebrow.

"Where is it?" Misty asked. A lawyer came forward, opening a file and handing it to Misty. She read it over.

"Didn't you read this through, smarty pants?" Misty asked, turning to George. He looked confused.

"What do you wanna say?" He asked.

"This is not the real one." Misty stated.

George was shocked. "No, it's the real one." He refused to believe Misty.

"Ever wondered who was the one that had intruded your files section?" Misty asked. George stared at her before asking. 

"Don't tell me, was it you? It can't be, it was a boy." George remembered what he had seen in the CCTV footage. "He looked like him." He continued, looking at Clemont.

"No no, it wasn't me." Clemont stated, shaking his head.

"I know, I am good at disguising myself." Misty revealed. George widened his eyes.

"The contract was untouched. Mrs. Anderson told me herself." He said.

"Yeah, I kept this one there, very easily apparently." Misty told him.

"Damn, she's smart." Brock whispered to Clemont. He nodded.

"Where's the real one?" Gary asked.

Misty said nothing, and just looked at Liam, turning her head to the side. Liam understood what she wanted, and went to fetch the real stack of papers because of which everything happened.

After he came back and handed the real one to Misty, she looked at it.

"You have been played, Mr. George." Misty stated, looking through the real contract as well.

"Shut up. Mr. Fin, the real one's here, please go through it." George said. Mr. Fin nodded and took the file from Misty, going through it.

"Everything we have been told is included here." Mr. Fin said, George smirked.

"According to the rules of the business world, every contract which is made, both the parties are supposed to follow the conditions of it." Mr. Fin said.